Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Curly's KO Boxing

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Curly's KO Boxing

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Curly's KO Boxing

Postby Lunkhead on November 5th, 2006, 8:03 pm

Remember this game I created for the main site? Well, some Microsoft updates to Internet Explorer caused it to stop working a while ago. The updates were in regard to embedded content, in this case, it was the audio wav files. I made changes to the code and now the game works again, but the sounds work a little differently. I can only play one sound file at a time now, so they don't overlay each other anymore and there is no background crowd sound. But you'll still hear stooge sounds at certain times and at least it works again. Plus, the good news is it now works on Firefox too (but with no sound).

Give it a go => Curly's KO Boxing
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on November 19th, 2006, 7:30 pm

30,000 points, wow my mouse hand is sore. Nice sound effects and it worked very well on my Windows 98SE with IE 6, pentium 2.
I have a request for more weasle music!
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on November 19th, 2006, 8:50 pm

Glad to hear you had fun with it DK. I was able to do more with the sounds before Microsoft added updates to Internet Explorer. Sounds were able to overlap before, but now have to be played one at a time. The weasel music comes in randomly at different times. When you see and hear Larry playing weasel on the violin - Curly recovers and you lose some points. When Larry finds the radio, you hear it again but no points are lost. Curly just recovers. Of course if Larry finds the truck, you hear the weasel tune again and lose the game. I could increase how often it occurs, but I think the game is pretty hard to beat as is and that would make it harder.

DK, I didn't see your name listed on the TOP SCORES page. Did you click on the "Quit Without Saving" link instead of the "Exit Game" button? It only saves your score and Challenger Name if you click on the "Exit Game" button [which appears] when your game is over, win or lose.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on November 21st, 2006, 7:36 am

I made it someware in the middle. It gets kinda tedious dosen't it?
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on November 21st, 2006, 10:45 am

To go the full 12 rounds would take a long time. I've never done it. Whenever I've won, it was by knocking Curly down 15 times within one round.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on November 22nd, 2006, 7:50 pm

Wow, you're the world greatest Curly KO Champion there willytank.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Wilytank on November 22nd, 2006, 8:37 pm

I got 34th place.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on February 28th, 2007, 11:59 am

Well, Microsoft's done it again. I just tried to play Curly's KO Boxing on Internet Explorer 7.0 and with its new security settings, the game won't even start. I found how to get around this though. On IE 7.0, click 'Tools' => click 'Internet Options' => click the 'Security' tab => click 'Trusted Sites' => click 'Sites' => Make sure 'Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone' is unchecked => under 'Add this website to the zone' enter http://lunkhead.net => click 'Add' => click 'Close' => click 'OK'. That should do it. IE 7.0 will then allow the game to run. Making this change will also let the Lucky Lamebrain Slots game play again as well.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Return to Strictly Stooges