Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Three Stooges Lottery Tickets!

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Three Stooges Lottery Tickets!

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Postby Lunkhead on January 19th, 2007, 7:14 pm

That sounds like a great idea. Feel free to send me pics and I'll upload them so they can be used in a stooge memorabilia thread. I've got a few things myself, not a ton, but I'll post them as well.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby MickeyMoe on January 20th, 2007, 7:54 pm

Hey you fellas.. I was in a convenience store tonight and bought another Stooge lottery ticket. This one I'm going to scratch!! Wish me luck! Even if I don't win, we'll know what's under them faces!! HOPE I GET A PIE! or better yet "TWO FINGERS!!!"

MM the Lottery Ticket Scratchin' messour
"They call me MICKEYMOE THE MURDERIN' MESSOUR....I'll show you some real mahem!!"
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby MickeyMoe on January 21st, 2007, 10:44 pm

Well..as you might guess, I didn't win anything. I got something like a key, a wrench and a saw (no pies or fingers :( ) and didn't match any of the winning numbers. As Moe would say: "THE CHISLERS!!!" Ahyhow, I still have the ticket with the pretty pics which makes it all worth while!!

MM
"They call me MICKEYMOE THE MURDERIN' MESSOUR....I'll show you some real mahem!!"
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on January 22nd, 2007, 6:00 pm

That still sounds like fun though, do they have any hammers or chisels?

- - - - - - -

Curly,,,,"Oh a rooster-bar!"
Moe,,,,"Don't you mean a crow-bar?"
Curly,,,,"Doesn't a rooster crow?!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby MickeyMoe on January 22nd, 2007, 9:14 pm

They probably do have "hammahs" (Moe's New Yawk accent) and chisels. I'd probably have to buy more and scratch 'em to find out. Maybe some day I'll break down and scratch the other two and win TWO SOCKS OF FIVE!!!

MM
MickeyMoe
Moron

Previous

Return to Strictly Stooges