Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Three Stooges Lottery Tickets!

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Three Stooges Lottery Tickets!

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Three Stooges Lottery Tickets!

Postby MickeyMoe on January 14th, 2007, 9:35 am

Hey Mugs,

I though you might find this interesting. Here in Connecticut we have like fifty million scratch off games and lottery tickets for retired people to spend their social security checks on. Yesterday I heard on the radio a commercial for the newest effort by the state to tax people insidiously- The Three Stooges Scratch Game!! I'll probably buy a few just to keep. I can scan one and send the image to any one interested.

Moe- "We'll have to start from scratch..."
Curly (Starts scratching his head...)
Moe (Smacks Curly)

Curly " YOU SAID IT, YOU SAID IT!!!"
"They call me MICKEYMOE THE MURDERIN' MESSOUR....I'll show you some real mahem!!"
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby Wilytank on January 14th, 2007, 9:59 am

Funny, glad to see people besides the usual around here again.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on January 14th, 2007, 10:45 am

I'd like to see them MM. If you feel like scanning one and emailing it to me, I'll upload it to the site and post it here so everyone can have a look.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on January 14th, 2007, 11:05 am

Wilytank wrote:Funny, glad to see people besides the usual around here again.

Ungrateful eh?!

Curly says,,,,"That's sabatoogie!"

Hey MickeyMoe, let me introduce you to willytank, he joined the board recently, I think that he needs you to give him his "detonation test", iccamay.

Nice find on the tickets MickeyMoe, "I have no bananza but I've got PayPal!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby MickeyMoe on January 14th, 2007, 7:14 pm

Hey Lunk,

I'll check to see if I can find them tomorrow, scan one and send it to your email address. I wonder if the state is ripping off the family, or giving them a cut. Who am I kidding!!

By the way DK, here are your two socks of five- SMACK, SMACK!!

And Willytank, "MEET M' BARE HAND" ..............SMMMMAAACCCCKKK!!!

MM
"They call me MICKEYMOE THE MURDERIN' MESSOUR....I'll show you some real mahem!!"
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby Lunkhead on January 14th, 2007, 7:55 pm

Sounds good, but hey, where's my slap?? I feel left out. :tears:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby MickeyMoe on January 14th, 2007, 10:11 pm

Oh, a thousand pardons Lunk.

Pick out two..........

PLINK!!!!

Why I'll tear your tonsils out and shove em' right in yer eye!!

MM
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby Lunkhead on January 16th, 2007, 5:53 pm

Thanks! I needed that. :crazy:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby MickeyMoe on January 16th, 2007, 8:35 pm

Hey Lunkhead,

I purchased two Three Stooges Lottery tickets today, scanned them and emailed them to you so you can post them for the other lamebrains on this site to savor. Now if I only had a coin I could scratch these.....

MM
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby Lunkhead on January 18th, 2007, 5:50 pm

And here they are! Man, they have nice graphics and a fun layout.

I like how they used the ideas of pies, fingers, and seltzer bottles as bonuses. Thanks for sharing those with us MM!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on January 18th, 2007, 7:02 pm

Man alive, thats so cool! I want some!
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby MickeyMoe on January 18th, 2007, 9:29 pm

Hi Lunk and other miscleaneous mugs,

Your welcome. I am tempted to scratch one just to see the pies, finger pokes etc. When and if I do, I'll let ya's know what I find.

By the way, if Moe had some of these, I bet he'd scratch 'em off on Curly's head like when he said "Where's the sandpapah?" to Curly while opening the safe!!!

Have a good weekend you skilletheads,

MM the Lotto Ticket buying Messour
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby Lunkhead on January 18th, 2007, 10:57 pm

By the way, if Moe had some of these, I bet he'd scratch 'em off on Curly's head like when he said "Where's the sandpapah?" to Curly while opening the safe!!!

Yes! I can see Moe doing that. :laugh1:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on January 19th, 2007, 4:30 pm

I love scratch offs. Did you win anything or is it in mint condition?
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby MickeyMoe on January 19th, 2007, 7:10 pm

Hey WillyTank,

They are still in mint condition, unscratched off. They're probably big winners and I may never know. Buy the way all you apple heads, I was up in my attic today and found two more Stooge related items from past years!! I forgot what a Stooge fan I was/am!! I am going to scan and send picutres of them them to Lunk, maybe he'll post them. HEY....HOW ABOUT A THREAD WITH PICTURES OF STOOGE MEMORABILIA???

"I keep tryin' ta think but nuthin' happens!"

MM
MickeyMoe
Moron

Next

Return to Strictly Stooges