Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Lines from other mugs in Stooge shorts!

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Lines from other mugs in Stooge shorts!

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Postby MoeHowardFan on May 6th, 2006, 8:48 pm

DangerkittyToTheRescue wrote:
Lunkhead wrote:
GOOF ON THE ROOF

That is a hysterical short MoeHowardFan. Man they wreck their pal's joint. How about Larry trying to put out the electrical fire? :laugh1: I've gotta watch this one again soon.

Oh man alive, that's a classic short. The boys flood the kitchen, mangle the roof, put holes, fire and water in the wall and "fix" the television.
Yeah, That was the most funniest short I've seen for 2 years. The one that Shemp broke down the roof when he nailed the antenna.
"Oh, darling. Leave you parents and fly away with me." -- Moe Howard
"Can we take our pet kitten with us?" -- Jim Perry
"Ooh, Can we? -- Myself
MoeHowardFan
Pumpkinbrain

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on May 10th, 2006, 7:40 pm

Shemp,,,,"What were you doing at 11 o'clock last night?" :shemp1:
Police Captain,,,,"Uh, oh I was at a lodge meeting." :vernon1:
Police officer,,,,"That last question broke the lie detector captain."
:emil1:
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby MoeHowardFan on June 12th, 2006, 7:24 pm

I love that LOCO BOY MAKES GOOD when Moe pulls his slacks down to get the white mouse out and everybody laugh at him. That was the most funniest short ever.

Is Moe afraid of rodents? I think not when he laughed.
"Ooh, Can we? -- Myself
MoeHowardFan
Pumpkinbrain

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 24th, 2006, 7:57 am

Elmo the cowboy,,,,"I'm hitting the trail, Nel."
- - CRASH - - BOOM - - CRASH - -
Moe,,,,"Sounds like the trail hit HIM!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on June 24th, 2006, 6:58 pm

I'm gonna make soldiers outta you if I have ta kill ya! And I hope I do!!!!
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Larry says..

Postby MickeyMoe on June 25th, 2006, 7:04 am

"Why don't ya play cards and improve your mind...what there is of it!!!!
"They call me MICKEYMOE THE MURDERIN' MESSOUR....I'll show you some real mahem!!"
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby MickeyMoe on June 25th, 2006, 7:06 am

Curly in "A Plumbing We Will Go" :

"OOOOHHHHHHH, NO WONDAH THE WATAH DON'T WOIK, THE PIPE'S ALL CLOGGED UP WITH WIYAHS!!!!!
"They call me MICKEYMOE THE MURDERIN' MESSOUR....I'll show you some real mahem!!"
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby MoeHowardFan on June 25th, 2006, 11:11 am

Moe on "Three Arabian Nuts":

"Don't you worry. We'll gentle as the flock of kittens."
"Ooh, Can we? -- Myself
MoeHowardFan
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Wilytank on October 3rd, 2006, 7:39 pm

Gentlemen, you must learn to control your killing instincts.
From Disorder in the Court
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 24th, 2006, 12:54 am

From 'How high is up'

Foreman,,,"I just put three new riviters on this section Mr. Blake"
Mr. Blake,,,,"How are they working out?"
Foreman,,,"Havn't checked up on them yet."
Mr Blake,,,,"Well, it Looks like good solid construction," crash crash YAAAAAH
Mr.Blake,,,,"Solid construction eh!!!!!! "Where are those three new men?!!!"