Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Lines from other mugs in Stooge shorts!

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Lines from other mugs in Stooge shorts!

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Postby Lunkhead on June 15th, 2005, 7:24 pm

NOTE: THIS THREAD IS FROM THE LUNKHEAD'S ZONE EZBOARD

MickeyMoe2
Blubberhead
(8/7/03 2:39 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey CementHeads,

Things are slowing down here....SMACK!!!! .....I think we should incude dialoge from any characters that appeared in stooge shorts in this thread. If ya don't like it...."MEET MA BARE HAND!!!! SSSSSSSSSSMMMMMAACCCCKKKKK!!!

MM THE MM (I'll show you some real mahem)

CurlyQlink41144
Applehead
(8/7/03 2:53 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del RE:Re
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cant think of any real good ones right now, so I'll use the ones everyone knows:

"You sho is ugly!" - Dudley dickerson - A Gem of a Jam

"HALP HALP,.. I'M LOSIN M' MIND!" - Dudley - Hold that Lion

"This has sho gone crazy!" - Dudley - A Plumbing We Will Go

MickeyMoe2
Blubberhead
(8/7/03 3:57 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
Re: RE:Re

Hey CQ,

Any line you can think of from the Stooges shorts is a good one!!

How bout this one......"I'M BIG MIKE...WHATYA WANNA SAY TO ME???"

MM the MM

MickeyMoe2
Blubberhead
(8/7/03 3:58 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
Re: RE:Re

"Do yooooouuuu soelmly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nuthing but the truth so help you god????

"Raise your right hand!!!"

"Take off your hat!!!"

MM the MM

CurlyQlink41144
Applehead
(8/8/03 2:23 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del RE:RE
Sheriff - "I'm the law in Lobo city,..I'll run them vermin down and bring em to justice!,...........Somebody stole m' gun!!!"

MickeyMoe2
Blubberhead
(8/8/03 2:27 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
Re: RE:RE

"Tweet tweet little birdie.....we'll run 'em ragged and take 'em for everything they got!!!"

MM the MM

CurlyQlink41144
Applehead
(8/8/03 3:28 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del RE:RE
"I dont eat duck I'm a vegetarian!"

Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle
(8/8/03 9:04 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: Lines from other mugs in Stooge shorts!
"She's in a coma." ~ Bud Jamison

"I am not! I'm in a bed! Gee, the joint is haunted." ~ Sick lady, after noticing Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine & Dr. Howard standing at her bedside.

Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle
(8/8/03 9:24 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
"That is the momentuous question! I once asked Hamlet! And he made this suggestion. He said go for a walk. And I met a dog. Ruff! Rooowww! Rooowww! Raaarrrr!!! Raaarrrr! Pppphhhhttt!........................Look!!! Great, big, giant, green canaries!"

Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle
(8/9/03 12:05 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
"Practically unoccupied." ~ Vernon Dent, after examining Curly's skull in A BIRD IN THE HEAD.

stoogefan65
Ignoramous
(8/9/03 9:47 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Lines from other people in Stooge shorts
"Now,...don't worry. I'm just gonna take the top of your head off,..right THERE !!"

Vernon Dent to Curly
"From Nurse To Worse" (?)

Bruckman64
Pumpkinbrain
(8/10/03 4:52 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Lines from other people in Stooge shorts
SHEMP: What are you eating, candy?
CONCUBINE: No, garlic. [Shemp nearly passes out]

DOORMAN: Mr. Chairman, three gentlemen wait without.
BUD JAMISON: Without what?
DOORMAN: They want to join our club today.
BUD JAMISON: Okay! Admit them right away. [Stooges enter.] In the name of the Woman Haters' Club, I welcome you. Do you three gentlemen understand what you're expected to do? Now boys, relax. I said, relax. Now please, at ease, relax! Relax! I didn't tell you to break your backs!

MR ZERO [club member]: But where does the money come from?
From those dopey guys who fall,
I say down with every man who sings "My Life, My Love, My All"!

MRS LARRY ["Dizzy Doctors"]: You weasel faced porcupine!

EMIL SITKA [in "Vagabond Loafers", after seeing a light fixture suddenly disappear in a gaping hole in the wall]: Short circuit, no doubt.

SYMONA BONIFACE [under influence of alum-spiked punch]: Youn snay the mos asmusning thnings!

SYMONA BONIFACE: Why, what's the matter? You act as though the sword of Damocles were hanging over your head!

stoogefan65
Ignoramous
(8/12/03 6:30 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re:Lines from other people in Stooge shorts
"Drop those ducks !!!"

Richard Fiske in "Boobs In Arms"

stoogefan65
Ignoramous
(8/17/03 8:06 am)
"Come DOWN outta there, "TAR-ZIN."

Marcia Healy, (Ted's sister), as Florabell/Corabell in "The Sitter Downers."

"Good NIGHT, Gentlemen. I hope you'll have a nice LONG rest."

Ted Lorch, ("Jerkington"), in "If A Body Meets A Body."

stoogefan65
Ignoramous
(8/18/03 6:41 am)
A.Mouser,.."Bills ! Bills ! Nothing but bills !! This mouse catching business is goin' to the dogs. Say,...where are those three loafers?"

Employee,.."They're out back talkin' politics."

A.Mouser,.."Politics?"

Employee,.."Yeah. I just heard one of the say,...Lets have a 'New Deal.'"

MickeyMoe2
Blubberhead
(8/18/03 8:15 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
Re: Re:Lines from other people in Stooge shorts

Hey StoogeFan,

That was a funny scenario, but did you notice that the "boss's" toupe came off when he hit the table and all the chips and cards hit him in the bean???

MM the MM

stoogefan65
Ignoramous
(8/19/03 7:07 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Re:Lines from other people in Stooge shorts
I missed that, MickeyMoe2. Ihave the short on tape, so I'll check it out.

Moe:,..."Oh boss. You got brains like Napoleon!!"

jagmandc
Pumpkinbrain
(8/19/03 7:47 pm)
A couple of others from assorted episodes:

"Stop it! Stop it this instant! You disGRACEful vagabonds!"
(Mrs. Gotrocks in Half-Wits Holiday -- I think the actress' name was Helen Dickson)

"Defend this house until your blood flows down in rivers!" (Ted Lorch in "Spook Louder")

and, of course, the immortal --

"Hold hands, you lovebirds!" (the inimitable Emil Sitka in "Brideless Groom")

stoogefan65
Ignoramous
(8/24/03 8:19 am)
"I raised my rifle and FIRED !!...( SPLAT,..Catches a pie in the face),...Naturally, the lions halted. But , you can understand EXACTLY what i'm talking about."

Eddie Laughton in "In The Sweet Pie And Pie."

stoogefan65
Ignoramous
(8/26/03 5:21 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Lines from other people in Stooge shorts
"Dis' is the last straw strike !! ,....And NOW , before I go,....I'm GONNA KILL YA !!"

Gino Corrado in "An Ache In Every Stake"

stoogefan65
Ignoramous
(8/28/03 4:49 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Lines from other people in Stooge shorts
"Dis game , I think she is crook. I smell de skunk."

"For you , I have the GRAND surprise !!"

Bud Jamison in "Whoops ! I'm An Indian."
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on June 15th, 2005, 7:25 pm

MickeyMoe2
Blubberhead
(8/28/03 9:54 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
Re: Lines from other people in Stooge shorts

"Professor .... I can't take it anymore...

WHO WAS THROWING THE PIES????"

MM the MM

Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle
(8/28/03 5:45 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: Lines from other people in Stooge shorts
Oh, I threw the pies. Eh hee, hee. Eh hee, hee.

Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle
(8/28/03 8:24 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Vernon Dent as Octopus Grabbus in Matri-Phony...

"Who are these mongrels?

And then later, after mistaking Curly for a gorgeous dame...

"Even without my glasses you're ravishing!"

Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle
(8/28/03 8:34 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
"Giff me dat filim! Give me dat filim or I kill you!!!" ~ Gene Roth

stoogefan65
Ignoramous
(8/29/03 4:54 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Lines fron other mugs in Stooge shorts
B.O. Bottswaddle,.."Have n't we got anyone under contract that , er , looks lke a gorilla?"

Mirabell,..............No, not even your relatives."

James C. Morton/Jane Hamilton in "Three Missing Links"

jagmandc
Pumpkinbrain
(8/30/03 9:12 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Lines fron other mugs in Stooge shorts
Also from Brideless Groom:

Gold-digging girl: Did you or did you not propose to me this morning?

Shemp: Yes, but you turned me down!

Gold-digger: That was before I read the papers; now I accept!

stoogefan65
Ignoramous
(9/2/03 5:00 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Lines from other mugs in stooge shorts
Patient,..."Say,..what did you do before you became a dentist?"

Doctor,...."Why,...I was a butcher."

Patient,..."As far as I'm concerned , ...you STILL ARE ONE !!"

I Can Hardly Wait

Thomas Hedison
Pumpkinbrain
(9/2/03 1:47 pm)
"Officer" Cy Schindell, with his face pressed against the window of a hospital nursery:

"Yoo-hoo, shweetie!"

Caveman Cy: You stole our women, you horse thieves!

Bud Jamison to the Three Stooges: Such levity! You remind me of the Three Stooges!

Christine MacIntyre: (pleasantly) Oh, look what you did to my knitting needles!

Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle
(9/2/03 5:34 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter

Re: Lines from other mugs in stooge shorts
Welcome to the joint Thomas Hedison!

stoogefan65
Ignoramous
(9/3/03 5:07 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Lines from other mugs in Stooge shorts
"Somebody give me a PIE !! (SPLAT !! Catches a pie in the face.)

Mary Ainslee in "In The Sweet Pie And Pie"

Thomas Hedison
Pumpkinbrain
(9/5/03 7:57 am)
Thanks, Lunkhead!

Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle
(9/6/03 2:04 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
YW TH.

"Jeepers Creepers. What a night!" ~ The Walking, Talking Parrot-Turkey

stoogefan65
Ignoramous
(9/8/03 5:09 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re:Lines from other mugs in Stooge shorts
"I'm PAUL PAYNE,...the 'hearthrob' of millions !!"

"Johnson !! John - son !!"

James C. Morton in "A Pain in The Pullman."

stoogefan65
Ignoramous
(9/16/03 4:50 am)
"But why should you suspect me? Any half-wit can see I'm telling the truth."

Christine McIntyre to Shemp in " Crime on Their Hands" (?)

BTW ,..Shemp replied,..."Yeah. I can see you're telling the truth."

stoogefan65
Ignoramous
(9/18/03 4:36 am)
"I have many 'firebred' rubies , but NEVER have I been given 'The Raspberry' !!"

Vernon Dent in "Three Little Pirates"

Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle
(9/19/03 11:49 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: Lines from other mugs in Stooge shorts
"There are 3 of you who are not overly bright." ~ Dr. Graves in MEN IN BLACK

stoogefan65
Ignoramous
(9/22/03 5:00 am)
"$62.00 ?,...That'll take you a hundred and four years , 6 months, and 17 days."

Eddie Laughton in "Cash And Carry"

MickeyMoe2
Blubberhead
(9/23/03 8:46 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
Re: Lines from other mugs in Stooge shorts

(Omay) "Name of a peeeg! How can three men make so much noise PAINTEEEEEEN??"

(Moe with a smile)- "You don't know us guys, we make noise stuffin' a mattress!!!"

MM the MM

Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle
(11/1/03 10:17 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter

"Gentlemen, you must control your killing instincts." ~ Da judge in DISORDER IN THE COURT

Lunkhead's Place
Lunkhead's Zone

clint55
Pumpkinbrain
(11/28/03 10:49 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter

It's a beautiful cake.
Thanks, it took me 2 days to make it so be careful with it.
Sure.
Curley crashes into him from behind after bieng pummeled by Moe.
I told you to be careful.
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on June 15th, 2005, 7:26 pm

Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle
(11/28/03 8:44 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
"Now I know where I saw you!! THE ICEMEN!!!!!"

MickeyMoe2
Wiseguy
(12/3/03 1:01 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del

"Hey fellas......a.. my wife love what ya did with the coat. She want's ta know if you can make me a pair of slacks to match!!!!"

(The stooges all faint)

MM

MickeyMoe2
Wiseguy
(2/26/04 8:44 am)
Reply | Edit | Del

"Vee Jermans never get schtuck!!!"

(Vernon Dent from "You Natzi Spies"

"Youuuuuu NNNNNNRatzitis!!!!"

Moe from same short when throwing a piece of railing at the Goimins in the water. Notice he almost says "Natzis" but catches himself at the "N" and changes it to an "R"?

mm THE mm

stoogefan65
(3/23/04 5:06 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re:Lines from other mugs in Stooge shorts
The best thing for me about the short , ( "Higher Than A Kite" (?) ), where Vernon Dent says the above line is Larry in drag as "Moronica." He steals the short in his usual subtle way.

Moe,.."Pardon me , general. I think I know the fro-leen !!"
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Brighto Salesman on June 17th, 2005, 12:30 pm

Dudley Dickerson: You folks going someplace?

Christine McIntyre / Kenneth MacDonald: Just looking for a glass of water.

DD: Turn on anythin', you'll get it!
Brighto Salesman
Pumpkinbrain

Dudley

Postby Lunkhead on June 17th, 2005, 5:15 pm

:laugh1: Wasn't Dudley great?

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 19th, 2005, 9:22 am

:vernon1: King,,,,"but never have I been given the raspberry!" :vernon1:
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Umday on June 25th, 2005, 8:15 am

Moe: Queenie he's got the strongest feet in the kingdom.

Queen Ann of Anastesia: I would see you perform.
Umday
Grapehead

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 27th, 2005, 6:30 pm

Cheating Lady,,,,"I knew you were coming so I baked a cake."

Lady,,,,"Oh, you're my little ol dreamboat."
Shemp,,,"Your dreamboat is a sailing!" wooo wooo wooo

Ok, can't forget,,,,
:christine1: "You're not my cousin Basil!" :christine1:
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 27th, 2005, 6:40 pm

Animated dentures,,,,"Hey, one of you guys is flat!"

Ok, bonus points to the first numbskull that guesses the short that appeared in.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Talkin teeth

Postby Lunkhead on June 27th, 2005, 6:47 pm

THE TOOTH WILL OUT :shemp1: :happy1:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Re: Talkin teeth

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 28th, 2005, 7:38 pm

Lunkhead wrote:THE TOOTH WILL OUT :shemp1: :happy1:

Man alive! Under 7 minutes! What is this, a new record?!
Ok, bonus points and a special serenade in two part harmony!

Ready?????

Dentures,,,,"Bum bum bum bum,,,,"
DK,,,,"I made a lucky strike when I found you,,,,"
Dentures,,,,"bum bum bum bum,,,,"
DK,,,,"The girl of my dreams,,,,"

Hahahahaha! Too funny! No, I'm not flat!

Shemp,,,,"Do marshmellows have pits?"
Moe,,,,"No, the're empty like your skull!"
...."I feel better already!"....
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby MickeyMoe on June 29th, 2005, 10:50 am

Vernon Dent: "IF I CATCH THE GUY THAT COPPED MY UNIFORM I'LL TWIST HIS HEAD OFF AND USE IT FOR A FOOTBALL!!!!
"They call me MICKEYMOE THE MURDERIN' MESSOUR....I'll show you some real mahem!!"
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby Lunkhead on July 7th, 2005, 9:41 pm

from WE WANT OUR MUMMY...

Bad guy gazing at mummy Curly:

"Boy, was he homely." :laugh1:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on July 17th, 2005, 7:04 pm

Man,,,,"I am Paul Payne, the heart throb of millions!"