Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Lines from other mugs in Stooge shorts!

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Lines from other mugs in Stooge shorts!

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on August 10th, 2005, 8:15 pm

Professor,,,,"Remember, you must defend my property until your life's blood flows down the river."
Moe,,,,"Ok boss.
Larry,,,,"Oh, did he say blood?!"
Curly,,,,"I'm anemic!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on August 13th, 2005, 3:06 pm

from HEAVENLY DAZE:

Lawyer Vernon, after over-charging Moe & Larry:

"That's what I call easy pickins." ~ :vernon1:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on September 12th, 2005, 10:07 pm

Lunkhead wrote:from HEAVENLY DAZE:

Lawyer Vernon, after over-charging Moe & Larry:

"That's what I call easy pickins." ~ :vernon1:

That's a classic!

:vernon1: ,,,,"Any other lawyer would've taken the case for twenty dollars."
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on October 3rd, 2005, 10:12 pm

Judge,,,,"Say, I've seen these fellows someplace before but I just can't place them."

There is two versions of this line in the three stooges shorts. bonus points to whoever gets the name of the shorts correctly.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Here Come Da Judge

Postby Lunkhead on October 7th, 2005, 10:29 am

Judge,,,,"Say, I've seen these fellows someplace before but I just can't place them."

There is two versions of this line in the three stooges shorts. bonus points to whoever gets the name of the shorts correctly.

I'm guessing it would be that Vernon Dent, first in AN ACHE IN EVERY STAKE :moe1: :larry1: :curly1: :vernon1: ,
and then later in LISTEN, JUDGE :moe1: :larry1: :shemp1: :vernon1: .
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on November 14th, 2005, 7:18 pm

:vernon1: Judge,,,,"As a rule, parties bore me but I'm sure that I'll get a bang out of this one!" >>>gets smashed by a pie in the kisser!<<<
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on November 26th, 2005, 3:35 am

,,,,,"Those are three fellows that I shot for cheating in a card game,,,and they didn't have four kinks in the back."
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 6th, 2005, 7:18 pm

From 'A plumbing we will go'

Chef,,,,"You folks going somewhere?"
Woman,,,,"Just looking for a drink of water."
Chef,,,,"Turn on anything! You'll get it!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby MickeyMoe on March 15th, 2006, 1:41 pm

Vernon Dent (as the doctor) says to Curly:

"Now, don't worry...I'm just gonna take the top a your head off right here!"

Curly: NNNNNYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MM
"They call me MICKEYMOE THE MURDERIN' MESSOUR....I'll show you some real mahem!!"
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby Lunkhead on March 21st, 2006, 10:20 pm

:laugh1:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby MickeyMoe on May 1st, 2006, 6:22 am

"I MADE A LUCKY STIKE WHEN I FOUND YOU...BUM, BUM, BUM.....HEY, ONE OF YOU GUYS IS FLAT!!!

The Singing Choppers that Shemp made in "The Tooth Will Out"
"They call me MICKEYMOE THE MURDERIN' MESSOUR....I'll show you some real mahem!!"
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby MoeHowardFan on May 1st, 2006, 6:35 am

Moe,,,,,"What are you sqwaking about?" (FROM THE EPISODE: "BABY SISTER JITTERS" THAN LARRY ON "GOOF ON THE ROOF")
"Oh, darling. Leave you parents and fly away with me." -- Moe Howard
"Can we take our pet kitten with us?" -- Jim Perry
"Ooh, Can we? -- Myself
MoeHowardFan
Pumpkinbrain

Postby MickeyMoe on May 3rd, 2006, 6:37 am

And of course, from "Baby Sitter Jitters", Shemp's famous line "There's a thousand reasons why I shouldn't drink....BUT I CAN'T THINK OF A SINGLE ONE!!!
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby Lunkhead on May 6th, 2006, 11:31 am

GOOF ON THE ROOF

That is a hysterical short MoeHowardFan. Man they wreck their pal's joint. How about Larry trying to put out the electrical fire? :laugh1: I've gotta watch this one again soon.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on May 6th, 2006, 6:34 pm

Lunkhead wrote:
GOOF ON THE ROOF

That is a hysterical short MoeHowardFan. Man they wreck their pal's joint. How about Larry trying to put out the electrical fire? :laugh1: I've gotta watch this one again soon.

Oh man alive, that's a classic short. The boys flood the kitchen, mangle the roof, put holes, fire and water in the wall and "fix" the television.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

PreviousNext

Return to Strictly Stooges