Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - What stooge moment made you crack up the most?

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

What stooge moment made you crack up the most?

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Re: What stooge moment made you crack up the most?

Postby moe-jo on March 24th, 2008, 2:22 pm

they all jump, yeah that's funny. And then the guy says "Catsup...yaaahhhhh!" :laugh1:
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Steve on September 2nd, 2008, 6:49 pm

Calling All Curs:

Curly: [After battling the dog biscuit sandwhich] "It bit me! I'm beating it into submission!"
Moe: "I'll beat *you* into submission!"

Boobs In Arms: The manic and insane laughter and the finale with the artillery shell. The nuttiest scene ever in Stooges history!

In the Sweet Pie and Pie:

The dancing lessons, with the boys following their instructor's steps to the letter!
"You're umbday in any language!"
Steve
Grapehead

Postby Lunkhead on September 2nd, 2008, 8:26 pm

Boobs In Arms: The manic and insane laughter and the finale with the artillery shell. The nuttiest scene ever in Stooges history!

That is a great one. I love them flying off on the shell.

Another scene that always breaks me up is in ANTS IN THE PANTRY, when the guy is trying to get the mouse out of his pant leg and the boys are clapping, dancing and keeping time with his struggle. :laugh1:
Image Image
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby jka12002 on September 5th, 2008, 12:12 pm

the classic line from Spook's Tour:

:moe1: YOU BURN ME UP!!!!

for some reason that line always make me crack up big time
jka12002
Moron

Postby Steve on September 18th, 2008, 4:54 pm

Lunkhead wrote:

That is a great one. I love them flying off on the shell.

I must rewind Curly's weezing laugh four times every time I watch that one! When the laughing gas bomb goes off, there's an edit right after Curly's weezing laugh, so I'll bet it got the crew laughing, too!
"You're umbday in any language!"
Steve
Grapehead

Postby Lunkhead on September 18th, 2008, 8:01 pm

It's impossible to watch or even hear some of that without busting up laughing. :laugh1:

Here's a short snippet of it =>Laughing Gas

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby CharlyWalkslikethis on April 6th, 2009, 4:25 pm

Me and my brothers' favorite Larry moment and most quoted Stooge moment is in their Civil War sketch as Dodge, Duck, and Hyde. The sentry asks Larry for the countersign and with a weird tone Larry responds, "Cumberland, and Charlie walks like this." (hence the username)

For Curly it's just about anything. "I got an uncle that lives in Cairo. He's a chiropractor."
In the Scotch one. They come in saying "Hoot." Curly keeps goin' "Hoot. Hoot. With a hoot de hoot hoot," until Moe smacks him.

Moe as Hitler is good. Funny? I'd have to think on that for awhile and watch some more.

Ants in the Pantry improvisation dancing with the man with a mouse down his shirt is classic.
"Bein' there's no other place around the place I reckon this must be the place I reckon."
CharlyWalkslikethis
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Lunkhead on April 7th, 2009, 7:11 pm

Welcome, Charly. Great to have you here on the board - great username too!

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby jka12002 on October 25th, 2009, 3:25 pm

How about when Curly starts busting a move to the drill sargent's orders in Boobs in Arms. :laugh1:
jka12002
Moron

Postby Lunkhead on October 26th, 2009, 6:31 am

That bit made me laugh so hard as a kid - and it still does!

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby jka12002 on October 26th, 2009, 1:12 pm

Lunkhead wrote:That bit made me laugh so hard as a kid - and it still does!

you wouldnt happen to have an animated gif of that would ya? that would make a funny avatar or sig
jka12002
Moron

Postby CharlyWalkslikethis on October 27th, 2009, 1:36 pm

The most I've laughed in any one short was this summer watching The Sweet Pie And Pie in the Stoogeum theater with 40+ fans laughing along with me! Just made it SO much cooler and I definitely give the place a five star rating! Any Stooge fan will LOVE it!
"Bein' there's no other place around the place I reckon this must be the place I reckon."
CharlyWalkslikethis
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Lunkhead on October 30th, 2009, 1:22 pm

CharlyWalkslikethis wrote:... in the Stoogeum theater with 40+ fans laughing along with me! Just made it SO much cooler and I definitely give the place a five star rating! Any Stooge fan will LOVE it!

Isn't that place just the greatest, Charly!?

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on October 30th, 2009, 1:23 pm

jka12002 wrote:
Lunkhead wrote:That bit made me laugh so hard as a kid - and it still does!

you wouldnt happen to have an animated gif of that would ya? that would make a funny avatar or sig

jka, I'll try to make one of that when I get time.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby jka12002 on November 9th, 2009, 1:37 am

Another funny moment that cracked me up, i forgot what episode it was though.....

*Moe gets hit with an iron*
:moe1: - "You know you really shouldnt have......"
*Moe passes out*
jka12002
Moron

Previous

Return to Strictly Stooges