Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Name that scene/short

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Name that scene/short

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on January 29th, 2006, 12:55 am

This is the short where the boys are moving men and the joint is giving them the creeps

This is the short where the boys are moving men and the joint is giving them the creeps. A suit of armor is named Tom as in Peeping Tom and refuses all attempts to be removed from the premises. The ghost of Peeping Tom talks to the boys about his plight. Lady Godiva is coming for him that very night.

Nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on January 29th, 2006, 12:58 am

:laugh1: See, ya had it all along!! :smug1:

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on January 31st, 2006, 5:57 pm

Here's a new one to rack your brain:

Which short has Larry accidentally trim a gentleman's beard at the dinner table? :larry1:

And by trim, I do mean trim. He slips with a large pair of scissors and cuts it off more than halfway.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on January 31st, 2006, 9:49 pm

I'll figure that one out later meanwhile,,,,,,

I'm watching Spooks! I tape the stooges everyday (VCR is programed) and it just came on after Woman Haters. I tried some 3D glasses that I had around the joint but it didn't look very 3D like, oh well, still funny though.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on February 3rd, 2006, 1:39 pm

Spooks! ... I tried some 3D glasses that I had around the joint but it didn't look very 3D like

DK, it's normally not shown in 3D on TV. I did get to see a presentation of it in 3D at the Fan Club Meeting a couple years back. Lots of fun!

Continuing with the latest mystery short, here are a couple more clues:

1. It's a Shemp short.

2. It relates to this time of year (concluding with an important April 15th deadline) :ponder:
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 3rd, 2006, 10:00 pm

Tax Sappy!

Larry,,,,"He swallowed the tacks,,,, the tacks won't come out!"
Shemp,,,,"They went in, maybe they're income tax."
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on February 4th, 2006, 9:22 am

INCOME TAX SAPPY is correct sir! :greenbounce: (needed to announce it even though you got it last night in the chatroom)

OK, for a new one. Let's see :ponder:... Oh :surprised:, I got one (should be fairly easy):

"Bustoff! Speak to me! Speak to me!" ~ :larry1:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 6th, 2006, 9:20 pm

"Bustoff! Speak to me! Speak to me!" ~

:larry1: ":Only this puddinhead dropped the dumbells on him."
:moe1: "WHAT!?"
:larry1: "Then he dropped the locker on him."

:moe1: "Say, you look like Bustoff, you take his place!"
:curly1: "Not me I'll get killed!"
:moe1: "It's better for one to die than three, so we pick YOU!"

Moe,,,,"Wild Hyacinth, if this don't win the match, I'll eat the ring."

Policeman,,,,"For the love of Pete, call the riot squad!"

Grips Grunts and Groans
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 6th, 2006, 9:21 pm

OK, this one is easy.

Curly,,,,"We'll get some grease,,,,, spill it on the floor,,,,,,and slip by."
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on February 8th, 2006, 5:40 pm

Curly,,,,"We'll get some grease,,,,, spill it on the floor,,,,,,and slip by."

Uh-oh, I'm being a lunkhead here. Is it from SO LONG MR. CHUMPS? :uneasy:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 8th, 2006, 11:36 pm

Nope.
Here is a clue for you. In this short, the boys get nurses!
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on February 9th, 2006, 11:42 am

:idea2: FROM NURSE TO WORSE ?

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 9th, 2006, 2:40 pm

Nope, but this clue will give it away.

Doc Mallard,,,,"We'll run them ragged and take them for every cent they got.
Larry,,,,"Did you hear that? Doc. Mallard is nothing but a quack!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on February 9th, 2006, 3:36 pm

Ah! MONKEY BUSINESSMEN
:gorilla:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 9th, 2006, 10:21 pm

Lunkhead wrote:Ah! MONKEY BUSINESSMEN
:gorilla:

You got it!
Ok, take it away, you're now the Quizmaster!
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

PreviousNext

Return to Strictly Stooges