Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Three Stooges movie finally going ahead

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Three Stooges movie finally going ahead

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Re: Three Stooges movie finally going ahead

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on October 14th, 2012, 10:03 am

Lunkhead wrote:I still haven't seen it.

Come on now Lunk, from an old stooge fan like youself, that's almost like blasphemy. Go on down to BlockBuster and rent the movie, pop some popcorn, get the resfreshments watch it with your family, you'll enjoy the movie.

I hope that you'll admire the movie for the way the Farley Brothers did honor to the boys.

Whatever you do, absolutely don't miss "The Stooge Bash", it's in the special features in the CD, it's hillaroius.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on October 14th, 2012, 10:13 am

All right Lunkhead, here you go, I found a "shortened" version of the stooges mash up, something to wet your appetite, it's a movie preview on youtube,,,,

DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on October 14th, 2012, 12:52 pm

I'm sure it will come on one of my zillion cable channels at some point. I do think they got the mannerisms down, but I just don't feel a huge urge to see it. I can't help thinking I'd rather watch the real stooges when I'm in the mood. But, I will watch the film when it turns up for free.
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on October 21st, 2012, 9:23 am

Lunkhead wrote: but I just don't feel a huge urge to see it.

But, I will watch the film when it turns up for free.

Yeah, sorry for giving you the rasberries there Lunk. I was the same way when it first got released in the theaters, I waited until it was released on DVD at BlockBuster.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on October 21st, 2012, 8:35 pm

No problems there, DK. You are right. As a stooge fan, I should at least see it, and will at some point.

Hey, if this keeps up, maybe we can get the board busy again. :laugh1:
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby MOSUGOJI on February 8th, 2013, 12:02 am

I got a copy of this movie about a week ago. So far I haven't been able to get around to watching it. I know it's going to pale compared to the real Stooges. :moe1:
MOSUGOJI
Pumpkinbrain

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 17th, 2013, 10:34 pm

Well, that 's what I thought too, but I really admire the Farley brothers for the efforts to capture the essence of the Three Stooges.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Previous

Return to Strictly Stooges