Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Spike TV and The Three Stooges

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Spike TV and The Three Stooges

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

lyrics to theme song, nyuk nyuk nyuk

Postby Lunkhead on October 22nd, 2005, 10:50 am

:laugh2: Good tune!
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby MickeyMoe on October 27th, 2005, 6:07 am

Hey DK,

Good job on the letter to the mugs at Spike TV. I just found out from a friend that they are showing the Stooges on Sundays at around 9am. If you write them again, give them this for me........*Kicks DK in the rear, he moves forward at a high rate of speed, crashes into the wall and falls down*

MM
"They call me MICKEYMOE THE MURDERIN' MESSOUR....I'll show you some real mahem!!"
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby MickeyMoe on October 27th, 2005, 6:15 am

Hey DK,

Good job on the letter to the mugs at Spike TV. I just found out from a friend that they are showing the Stooges on Sundays at around 9am. If you write them again, give them this for me........*Kicks DK in the rear, he moves forward at a high rate of speed, crashes into the wall and falls down*

MM
"They call me MICKEYMOE THE MURDERIN' MESSOUR....I'll show you some real mahem!!"
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on November 11th, 2005, 9:13 pm

Oh MickeyMoe,,,,,,

Chewing "Double-mint" gum?

You've been away for so long that I think you've lost your touch at posting, me thinks that you need some practice,,,,, hehehehehe

Nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk!

Curly,,,,"Hey Moe, I've got them the DT's, I'm seeing gorillas I tell ya!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

The Taunting of MM

Postby Lunkhead on November 12th, 2005, 10:33 am

Wow DK - when he sees that, he'll likely deal out some massive punishment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 12th, 2005, 10:25 pm

A mini-marathon!
Sunday, December 25

Spike TV

9AM .........A DUCKING THEY DID GO
9:30AM .....SQUAREHEADS OF THE ROUND TABLE
10AM ........A PLUMBING WE WILL GO
10:30AM ....THREE DARK HORSES
11AM .........FALSE ALARMS
11:30AM .....LOCO BOY MAKES GOOD
12PM ..........PHONY EXPRESS
12:30PM ......PLAYING THE PONIES
1PM .............I CAN HARDLY WAIT
1:30PM.......... I'M A MONKEY'S UNCLE

A nice little Christmas present from Spike TV.

Curly,,,," We haven't any presents, all the stores were closed."
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on December 12th, 2005, 10:59 pm

That's always good to see. I remember when AMC had a New Year's Eve marathon 4 or 5 years back. That was lots of fun.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 13th, 2005, 8:47 pm

Lunkhead wrote:That's always good to see. I remember when AMC had a New Year's Eve marathon 4 or 5 years back. That was lots of fun.

Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

I came on board on during that marathon last year! Remember? "What do you see?" "Two dirty fingers!" plink

Time to crack open a "twelve pack of Curly's", nyuk nyuk nyuk.
The all day Three Stooges Marathon is on!

Moe, Larry, Curly, the VCR, the VCR,,,,,whooo whooo whooo!!!!

Its on AMC you lunkhead,,,, "boink, slap, bang" ,,,"Oh look you bent the chisel",,,

Remind me to murder you later,,,,, I'll make a note of it, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

Oooooh look my first post,,,,I feel better already,,,,
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on April 15th, 2006, 11:25 pm

Oh no!
Looks like Spike TV has taken the Three Stooges off of their weekend morning schedule.
Curly says,,,,"That's sabatoogie!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on April 16th, 2006, 10:29 am

Why those backbiters! It also looks like our local Channel 57 has dropped them. I went to check this morning and they had Paid Advertisements instead. That stinks because they'd been showing missing 60 eps sometimes. I must write to the fiends. Don't ya love paying for cable so ya can watch Paid Advertisements? They sure make monkeys outta us!

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on April 23rd, 2006, 9:12 am

DangerkittyToTheRescue wrote:Oh no!
Looks like Spike TV has taken the Three Stooges off of their weekend morning schedule.
Curly says,,,,"That's sabatoogie!"

I ripped into Spike TV by email and let them know how I felt about this.
Spike TV showed one short this morning. Kind of a slap in your face, slap happy, half hour. Hmmmmmm.

It's still sabatoogie!
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on April 23rd, 2006, 10:22 am

I know there was a huge backlash when they were pulled from the weekday schedule, so maybe they'll rethink the weekends too.
It also looks like our local Channel 57 has dropped them. I went to check this morning and they had Paid Advertisements instead.

I was wrong on this - just tuned in a minute or so too late and assumed they'd been pulled. The folks at Channel 57 wrote me back saying, "Huh, what? They're still on the 10am slot." Then I said, "Doh!"
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on April 23rd, 2006, 11:15 am

:curly1: Curly says,,,,"You're a victim of circumstance." :curly1:
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on April 25th, 2006, 5:54 pm

Remind me to murder myself later!

Spike TV has taken the slap happy hour off the air!

They have replaced it with 7 Days during the morning 9:00 am to 10:00 am time slot weekdays. Oh woe is me!

Nothing left for us to do then bump ourselves off. I have to eat a pie first so I can die just right.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on April 27th, 2006, 8:21 pm

Why those imbeciles! Sadly, it's very typical of today's programming mentality (or lack-there-of). :mad:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

PreviousNext

Return to Strictly Stooges