Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Spike TV and The Three Stooges

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Spike TV and The Three Stooges

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Postby MoeHowardFan on April 28th, 2006, 10:08 am

Don't worry, guys. There going to be back on the air tomorrow morning at 9am-10am.
"Oh, darling. Leave you parents and fly away with me." -- Moe Howard
"Can we take our pet kitten with us?" -- Jim Perry
"Ooh, Can we? -- Myself
MoeHowardFan
Pumpkinbrain

gone

Postby Guest on May 3rd, 2006, 8:34 pm

Spam deleted by Lunkhead

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on May 4th, 2006, 5:03 pm

Easle come or easle go.
Your spamming post won't stop our show.
I'm sure that it won't be long before someone deletes your post and reports you to your ISP.

Moe says,,,,"You're a lamebrain"!
...."I feel better already!"....
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on May 5th, 2006, 9:42 pm

Don't worry DK. I will look into this spamming nonsense.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on May 19th, 2006, 6:37 am

Well now, the shows not over quite yet on Spike TV. The stooges are on at least three times over the weekend so folks can still get their fix of nyuks!
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on May 19th, 2006, 12:08 pm

That's good to hear. The boys need exposure to keep gaining new fans. :3stooges:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on September 8th, 2006, 4:58 pm

That's the only way I watch the stooges.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Wilytank on September 15th, 2006, 6:49 am

THE STOOGES SLAP-HAPPY HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on September 15th, 2006, 8:59 am

They keep changing the schedule, I think that they are only on Spike TV on the weekends, that's it. It was nice when they were on everyday but most people could only see the boys if they taped the shows while they were at work. :wink:

Just weekends is kinda like a "maintenance dose", maybe we should send Spike TV some Brighto! :laugh1:
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Wilytank on September 15th, 2006, 5:34 pm

Since I'm not even old enough for a job it doesn't really matter.
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Presidents Day Marathon

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 19th, 2007, 9:28 am

Calling Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard,

Presidents Day Marathon on Spike TV.

,,,,"I'll make a note of it."
,,,,"Well, ya better hurry, they're on right now!"

9:00 AM to 8:00PM, oh yeah, look out for all the commercials. That's sabatoogie!

CLUNK
Larry,,,,"Hey Moe, I just knocked a guy out right there."
Moe,,,,"With this?"
Larry,,,,"Yeah."
CLUNK
Moe,,,,"Now YOU'RE right there!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Wilytank on February 19th, 2007, 11:24 am

It's still on?
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Afa Dollah on February 19th, 2007, 1:26 pm

Yes, it's 11:30am here and the boys are about to break into Vault #3 of the US Treasury, trying to pay for an orphan boy's operation. Those bighearted lugs.
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 20th, 2007, 9:50 am

Anyone else notice that from 4:00PM all the shorts were colorized versions? So do you like the colorized versions or are you a purist?

- - - - - -

Curly,,,,"Food! Vitamins A, B, C, D, E, F, gee I like food!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Afa Dollah on February 20th, 2007, 12:09 pm

I noticed that. Personally, I'm a purist but I watched them anyway! To me it's strange. I guess it's an attempt to make the shorts more accessable to a modern audience that has never seen B&W. They were also advertising the DVD pack as having the color or B&W option. Or was it that they are in color with B&W as the option? I think to me the B&W adds a feeling of nostalgia along with the laughs.
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

PreviousNext

Return to Strictly Stooges