Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Hottie

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Hottie

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Hottie

Postby moe-jo on December 2nd, 2008, 7:57 pm

Isn't Moe just the CUTEST???
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Re: Hottie

Postby Lunkhead on December 14th, 2008, 11:42 am

:laugh1: I never really thought of him as a hottie, but having the original Beatles haircut is something I've always admired. :moe1: :wink: :moe1: Plus, he was a great guy!
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on December 14th, 2008, 5:26 pm

Yeah! He was! My favorite pic of him is this one:

moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on December 14th, 2008, 5:34 pm

That's a nice picture of him in his younger days. Isn't it neat how you can see the resemblance to his brother Shemp in certain pictures (especially the early ones)?
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on December 23rd, 2008, 6:52 pm

Yeah, definitely. Like, I have this one picture in my room from their vaudeville days in 1919, and they look exactly like each other only Shemp is taller. There's a lot of pics on mistodark.com where the two look exactly alike.
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby tugboat on June 27th, 2009, 12:00 pm

I personally never thought of Moe (or any of the other stooges) as a hot. I just don't swing that way.
Christina Mcintyre though was something I never thought was hard on the eye's.
However, I do admire moes ingenuioty. What I mean by that is this;
His mop hairstyle could be worn one way for his comdic roles, then simply combed a different way and some Brillcream(a little dap will do ya) he could look rather dapper and move about almost unobserved . That is using the head for something other than a hat rack.
tugboat
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Lady Greensleeves on July 17th, 2009, 10:51 am

Why do you think so moe-jo?
Lady Greensleeves
Pumpkinbrain

Postby moe-jo on August 7th, 2009, 12:00 pm

idk cause I like his hair and his face and his smile...all of it is just so attractive to me!
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lady Greensleeves on August 9th, 2009, 9:21 am

He is my fave Stooge. He did a lot for the act.
Lady Greensleeves
Pumpkinbrain

Postby moe-jo on August 12th, 2009, 4:27 pm

He sure did.
moe-jo
Mongoose

Return to Strictly Stooges