Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - If you could own something from a Stooge short

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

If you could own something from a Stooge short

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Postby Umday on June 25th, 2005, 8:31 am

What would be the one thing that would mean the most to you?

#1 for me would be the calling board that the boys destroy at the end of 'Men in Black'.

Calling Doctor Howard, Doctor Fine, Doctor Howard
Umday
Grapehead

Postby Lunkhead on June 25th, 2005, 10:50 am

Great idea for a thread Umday.

Will have to think on this, but initially, I'd even settle for that little tube from the calling board which the boys shoot at the very end of MEN IN BLACK.

"Ohhhhh.... they got me..." :laugh1:

Another great item would be one of those ruined saws that were dragged over Curly's head.

"Oh, look..." :curly1:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Afa Dollah on June 25th, 2005, 12:02 pm

My first thought was Curly's derby from DISORDER IN THE COURT, so I'll go with that, but there are some others.....
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby Lunkhead on June 25th, 2005, 12:05 pm

Yep, having that vernacular would rock too.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

hmm

Postby Xenorama on June 25th, 2005, 2:14 pm

i don't know that i would want a prop, but i'd love to be able to take a slap from Moe, or an eye poke, or receive some derby fire from Curly. Larry and i could talk violin too!

David
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

music 'n slaps

Postby Lunkhead on June 25th, 2005, 2:25 pm

Larry and i could talk violin too!

Do you play Megs? Funny this should come up. I'm looking to re-string my guitar after not playing for a couple years.
i'd love to be able to take a slap from Moe

That would be the ultimate honor. If he could just reach down from above... OUCH! Something just brushed my cheek as I turned.
OUCH!!!! There it is again!
Image ~ "I'm still watching you lamebrains..."
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

not any more

Postby Xenorama on June 25th, 2005, 7:49 pm

i don't play the violin any more, not for 22 years. i play the guitar though, it's much more fun, and easier.

David
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 25th, 2005, 8:36 pm

The first thing that comes to mind is the letter press that is used in numerous shorts including Disorder in the court, Brideless groom among others. I'm sure that the letter press would be on top of everyones list.

I would like the gold finding arrow that is used by Curly in Cactus makes perfect. That to me would make a great conversation piece in the living room. It would be a one of a kind item that I would treasure. Either that or any one of the tools that got damaged and bent up on Curly's skull.

Moe,,,,"This isn't a gold finder, its a scavenger!"

Curly,,,,"I hit the jackpot!"
Moe,,,,"The Jackpot hit you!"
Curly,,,,"But I like it!"

Curly,,,,"I shoot an arrow in the air, where it goes, I don't care, I get my arrows wholesale!"

Curly,,,,"Today I'm going to change my socks, what a experience!"
...."I feel better already!"....
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby MickeyMoe on June 26th, 2005, 7:57 pm

I'LL TAKE CHRISTINE MCINTIRE!!!
"They call me MICKEYMOE THE MURDERIN' MESSOUR....I'll show you some real mahem!!"
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby MickeyMoe on June 26th, 2005, 8:00 pm

Seriously now, I'd like to have the spiral of pipes the Curly assembled in the bathroom to stop ONE leak!!! Can you imagine what a conversation piece THAT would make in your liiving room!!!
"They call me MICKEYMOE THE MURDERIN' MESSOUR....I'll show you some real mahem!!"
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby Shempchick on June 28th, 2005, 8:34 pm

I would definitely like the photograph of Shemp that he gives to "his girl" in "Corny Casanovas". His oily hair that is parted down the middle is too funny....but that's Shemp for ya !!
The chick who LOVES Shemp (and Larry, Curly & Moe) !!
Shempchick
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Umday on June 29th, 2005, 8:37 pm

Thats a good one Shempchick.
Umday
Grapehead

Postby Umday on July 2nd, 2005, 9:10 am

The brewery sign the boys knock down in 'Three little beers' would look good over the entrance to my driveway. Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk
Umday
Grapehead

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on July 12th, 2005, 7:20 pm

Ok, everyone wants to own a piece of the stooges props, does anyone actually own anything?

What did Columbia pictures do with all that stuff? Trash it? Store it somewhere? Does any of it exist today?

Sure would be cool to own a little piece of the stooges, what do you think?
...."I feel better already!"....
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby MickeyMoe on July 13th, 2005, 11:44 am

SMACK!!!! (Smack's dangerkitty's skull which covers that "little piece of brain")
MickeyMoe
Moron

Next

Return to Strictly Stooges