Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - If you could own something from a Stooge short

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

If you could own something from a Stooge short

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on July 13th, 2005, 11:40 pm

MickeyMoe wrote:SMACK!!!! (Smack's dangerkitty's skull which covers that "little piece of brain")

What was that for?
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Smackin some?

Postby Lunkhead on July 17th, 2005, 5:10 pm

Yeah MM, what was that for and where is my SMACK? I feel neglected. :frown:
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Umday on July 19th, 2005, 6:50 pm

Right Dangerkitty it would be awesome to actually own something/anything having to do with the Stooges.

...how about owning the pen that introduced itself to Larry's forehead. :laugh1:
Umday
Grapehead

Re: Item from Stooge Shorts

Postby Brighto Salesman on August 25th, 2005, 1:08 pm

A bottle of Brighto (obviously!)

Gosh, the site's a bit slow these days......
Curly: How we gonna shoot golfs without guns?

Moe: C'mon, Buffalo Bill! <grabs Curly's nose>

Curly: EYOW-OW-OW-OW-OW!
Brighto Salesman
Pumpkinbrain

Re: Item from Stooge Shorts

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on August 26th, 2005, 6:54 pm

Gosh, the site's a bit slow these days....

Didn't you get the memo?????

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to let you know I'll be offline for the next 2 weeks. Tomorrow I'm taking the family on vacation to the Jersey shore. We'll return on 8/28.
Keep on stoogin' and monsterin' while I'm away.

Curly,,,,,"Remind me to make a note of it."

Lunkhead gave us two weeks off to relax!
...."I feel better already!"....
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

two weeks off to relax

Postby Lunkhead on August 28th, 2005, 2:20 pm

Breaks over fellas - now back to woik (and postin)!!!

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Umday on September 5th, 2005, 5:35 pm

I'm back too, I had to get away from the Jersey shore. (too many tourists) :laugh1:
Umday
Grapehead

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on September 24th, 2005, 8:37 am

Ice tongs!

I want those extra large ice tongs! Yup, that's it, those ice tongs that were seen in Dizzy Pilots, Ache in every stake, and several more episodes. Curly with those tongs adding the ice the lemonaid, carrying the blocks of ice up the steps! Now that would be a conversation piece, what do you think?
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on September 27th, 2005, 7:32 pm

Those would be cool to have.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Re: If you could own something from a Stooge short

Postby back lot charlie on July 27th, 2008, 11:00 am

Last edited by back lot charlie on August 9th, 2008, 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
back lot charlie
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Lunkhead on July 27th, 2008, 11:27 am

Hi Charlie! First off, welcome to the board. I recognize you from the CHFB. Nice to see you here!

That is so cool you owning one of the original mallets and the mummy case. Wow, it must be so awesome to actually handle those. I'll check out the rest of your collection soon. Gotta run right now.

Again, welcome here,
Lunk

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on July 28th, 2008, 12:23 pm

Hmmm...I'd want to own the wallpapering that the Stooges used in A Bird in the Head.
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby CharlyWalkslikethis on April 6th, 2009, 4:41 pm

The "vernacular" from Disorder in the Court would rock.
Curly's plumbing job would be cool too.
Things I think would really be tight are the Moronica map from the You Nazty Spy, Moe Hailstone's "personality" moustache, the uniforms from that one, or (my favorite) one of the items bearing their names from that short. (e.g. their fish truck with "Hook, Line, and Sinker" printed on it-I can't remember who was who.)
OOOOOOOOOH! The men at work sign would also be cool!
"Bein' there's no other place around the place I reckon this must be the place I reckon."
CharlyWalkslikethis
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Lunkhead on April 7th, 2009, 7:12 pm

All great items, any of which I'd like to have myself.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Poohead900 on July 9th, 2009, 1:38 pm

Nobody has brought up Curly's "coonskin" cap from Cactus Makes Perfect yet?

I know I'd wear a skunk on my head everywhere I went if I had one.
Poohead900
Pumpkinbrain

PreviousNext

Return to Strictly Stooges