Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Best Stooge Biographies & Interviews

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Best Stooge Biographies & Interviews

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Best Stooge Biographies & Interviews

Postby CharlyWalkslikethis on April 6th, 2009, 4:49 pm

1.What are the best books about the stooges that discusses them as people as well as their acting?
2.At the same time is there any video or audio of a serious interview with Curly? Is there anything at all with him out of character? Maybe it's better if there isn't.
3.What videos have the best interviews with Curly and Moe? I have the 3 Stooges Story Set, but nothing else. And are there any Shemp interviews?

Please let me know if you have any info.
"Bein' there's no other place around the place I reckon this must be the place I reckon."
CharlyWalkslikethis
Pumpkinbrain

Re: Best Stooge Biographies & Interviews

Postby Lunkhead on April 9th, 2009, 7:05 am

I know I should read more than I do, but I never seem to make the time.

I've heard good things about ONE FINE STOOGE by Stephen Cox. MOE HOWARD AND THE THREE STOOGES, written by Moe himself would likely be a good read too.

Not aware of too many interviews. Maybe searching YouTube might turn up a few. I have the '3 Stooges Story Set' DVD too. Haven't watched it in a long time, but remember some interesting interviews on it. Tough to see Larry in the nursing home, but he was a trooper til the end.
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Return to Strictly Stooges