Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Favorite Stooge Supporting Actor

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Favorite Stooge Supporting Actor

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Favorite Stooge Supporting Actor

Postby CharlyWalkslikethis on April 20th, 2009, 12:38 pm

Let me know which Stooge foil you enjoyed seeing the most. Bud Jamison as a butler or police officer or longsuffering lawyer? Vernon Dent as various and sundry characters angered by the Stooges antics? Symona (or whatever her name is-I always get it wrong) Boniface tossing pies at random? Christine McIntyre? Emil Sitka? Anyone else?

I personally have to say I really liked Bud Jamison. The guy played his part PERFECTLY! As the butler. "Such levity. Why you remind me of the Three Stooges." I love that quote. You rarely see a Stooge moment like that where they step out of their Stooge box. And he's the perfect lawyer. "Kindly speak English and drop the vernacular." And of course the policeman chasing Curly (Dopey Dan) with a dummy handcuffed to his wrist.

Anyway give me your favorites. Lunkhead? Dangerkitty? What do you say.
"Bein' there's no other place around the place I reckon this must be the place I reckon."
CharlyWalkslikethis
Pumpkinbrain

Re: Favorite Stooge Supporting Actor

Postby Lunkhead on April 26th, 2009, 8:47 am

Though I like them all, my favorite would still be Vernon Dent. I think this has to do with me remembering him most from my childhood days of watching the stooges. They're all great though - Bud Jamison, Christine McIntyre, Emil Sitka, Dudley Dickerson, etc. Even though he only appeared in MEN IN BLACK and PARDON MY SCOTCH, I absolutely loved Billy Gilbert. I wish he could have done more shorts with the stooges, though he did also team with Shemp on some of his solo work.
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lady Greensleeves on July 17th, 2009, 10:52 am

It's difficult to say. Emil Sitka, Vernon Dent.
Lady Greensleeves
Pumpkinbrain

Postby moe-jo on August 7th, 2009, 11:59 am

idk probably Bud Jamison.
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Return to Strictly Stooges