Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Famous Curly quotes

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Famous Curly quotes

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on September 4th, 2005, 8:50 am

Curly,,,,"Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Let a man who knows how to saw , see , saw!"
"Oh give me a home where the buffalo roam and the deer and the antellope are play-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ing!" smack

I always crack up at that scene, it looks so ad lib, like Curly blew the saw see line. I bet that he did and they kept it anyways. Curly really lays a hand slap on Moe in that scene too.

:moe1: Moe,,,,"Listen, we've got to act like society so these dames won't throw us out."
:curly1: Curly,,,,"I refuse to act that dopey!"
...."I feel better already!"....
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on September 24th, 2005, 8:10 am

Curly,,,,"We got him, wait a minute, this ain't Moe!" (Dizzy Pilots)
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on October 3rd, 2005, 8:19 pm

:curly2: ~ "Oh my tooth! My poor, little tooth!!!"
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on October 3rd, 2005, 10:15 pm

Lunkhead wrote::curly2: ~ "Oh my tooth! My poor, little tooth!!!"

Curly,,,,"Why is it that every time you've got it, I get it!"

Moe,,,,"What would you do?"
Curly,,,,"I'd blast."
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on October 3rd, 2005, 10:16 pm

Moe,,,,"We eluded them!"
Curly,,,,"Yeah, and we got away."

Larry,,,,"A marvelous accomplishment."
Moe,,,,"A prodigious achievement."
Curly,,,,"It's putrid!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Curly, man, Curly

Postby Lunkhead on October 8th, 2005, 9:41 am

"Yes indeed, to say the least if not less..." ~ :curly3:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby MickeyMoe on October 11th, 2005, 6:24 am

Curly's response to Moe after closing his nose in a door.....

Moe: "Why don't you watch what your doin????"

Curly: "WHY DON'T YOU KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF STRANGE DOORS!!!"
"They call me MICKEYMOE THE MURDERIN' MESSOUR....I'll show you some real mahem!!"
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on October 20th, 2005, 9:55 am

Hey MickeyMoe,

Curly asks,,,,"Can I interest you in a membership to the Canvas-Back Duck hunting Club?"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby MickeyMoe on October 21st, 2005, 6:08 am

Hey DK- Vernon Dent after repeated pressure to join...."I DON'T EAT DUCKS, I'M A VEGETARIAN!!!"

What always kills me about that episode is that the Stooges are running all around town, including in a police station carying a shotgun and no one even takes a second look!!

SMACK!!! (That was for ABSOLUTELY NUTHIN' DK!)

MM
"They call me MICKEYMOE THE MURDERIN' MESSOUR....I'll show you some real mahem!!"
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on October 21st, 2005, 11:46 pm

What always kills me about that episode is that the Stooges are running all around town, including in a police station carying a shotgun and no one even takes a second look!!

Yeah, I was cracking up at that one. Like I've said before, I can't light a ladyfinger firecracker but the boys always seem to get ahold of dynamite!

Ok, I give up, what was the short where Moe gets his nose stuck in the door?

Curly,,,,"I figure that if the pied piper of Hamlin can pipe rats pie eyed then I can quack ducks sober!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Nosey

Postby Lunkhead on October 22nd, 2005, 10:53 am

the short where Moe gets his nose stuck in the door?

I'm drawing a blank, but it's certainly one we all know. :ohwell:
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby MickeyMoe on October 27th, 2005, 6:11 am

I'm not sure of the name of the short, but it's the one where the Stooges are IceMen, and the ice keeps melting when they try to carry it up a million stairs. They end up cooking a toikey which of course "Jake" (my birds name too!) takes up residence in!

" I KNOW! LET'S BRING THE ICE BOX DOWN TO THE ICE!"
MickeyMoe
Moron

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on October 27th, 2005, 9:53 pm

An Ache in every Stake!

You know, I was thinking about "Hot Stuff" where Shemp gets his nose stuck in the door.

Curly,,,,"Hey Moe look." >>>holds up ice tongs<<<
Moe,,,,"How do you like that. We forgot to allow for shrinkage!"
...."I feel better already!"....
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Achey, melty ice

Postby Lunkhead on October 28th, 2005, 7:30 pm

Moe,,,,"How do you like that. We forgot to allow for shrinkage!"

LOL! I love that line by Moe.
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead