Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Famous Curly quotes

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Famous Curly quotes

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on November 27th, 2005, 9:17 am

MickeyMoe wrote:Curly's response to Moe after closing his nose in a door.....

Moe: "Why don't you watch what your doin????"

Curly: "WHY DON'T YOU KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF STRANGE DOORS!!!"

I've got it!

Crash goes the Hash!

------------------

Curly,,,,"Why is it every time you've got it, I get it!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 6th, 2005, 7:16 pm

Moe,,,,,,"What's the idea of packin' the phone?"
Curly,,,,,,,"In case we get a call while we're gone."
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 6th, 2005, 7:29 pm

Curly,,,," One, two, three, ....and FOUR is ten !!" nyuk nyuk nyuk

Lady,,,,"Do you Rhumba?
Curly,,,,"Only when I take bicarbonate!"

Curly,,,,"Let's go to Tunis, then we can get some Tunis sandwiches!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on March 11th, 2006, 9:18 am

Moe,,,,"We'll pull names out of a hat."

Moe,,,"I've got Florabell."
Larry,,,,"I've got Corabell."
Curly,,,,"I've got Stetson?! "Which one is her?"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby MoeHowardFan on April 21st, 2006, 1:31 am

Curly,,,, "Ooh, a termite with dandruff."

Curly,,,, "Oh, Jack the Ripper, eh. Hitting little girls."
"Oh, darling. Leave you parents and fly away with me." -- Moe Howard
"Can we take our pet kitten with us?" -- Jim Perry
"Ooh, Can we? -- Myself
MoeHowardFan
Pumpkinbrain

Welcome!

Postby Lunkhead on April 21st, 2006, 9:26 am

Welcome MoeHowardFan! We're a fan of anyone who's a fan of the great Moe Howard. Good to have you here.
Image ~ "Boys, give em the anesthetic. Then see me in the operatin room. GIVE..."
"What moe can a fella say?" ~ Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on May 10th, 2006, 9:14 pm

:curly6: ,,,,"You're both crazy. I put the yeast in!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on June 21st, 2006, 7:02 pm

"Oh, ya hit Santa Claus. Just for that - no toys!" ~ :curly3:
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 22nd, 2006, 2:21 pm

* * CLUNK * * "What're you takin' a nap for?"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on August 21st, 2006, 9:49 pm

Moe,,,,"You sleep 12 hours a night!"
Curly,,,,"Yeah, but I'm up all day."

Larry,,,,"One chicken soup on 3."
Curly,,,,"One cackle soup on 3."

Moe,,,,"Hot cakes on 1."
Curly,,,,"Collision mats on 1!"

Moe,,,,"You got those hot cakes yet?"
Curly,,,,"OOoooohh, there you are!" serves hot matts
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Wilytank on September 7th, 2006, 7:46 pm

I shot a seven but they wouldn't give me the money.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Wilytank on September 16th, 2006, 7:39 pm

Alright give me the anesthetic.
:curly1: What color?He said he wants to be knocked out!
:moe1: :larry1: :curly1: Ohhhh!
Bonk
:curly1: He's out.
What ya give him?
:curly1: Hamerthitis.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 24th, 2006, 12:42 am

Wilytank wrote:Alright give me the anesthetic.
:curly1: What color?He said he wants to be knocked out!
:moe1: :larry1: :curly1: Ohhhh!
Bonk
:curly1: He's out.
What ya give him?
:curly1: Hamerthitis.

Just watched that episode last night. That is one funny scene! The way that Curly responds with such a matter of fact, technical word just slays me.

- - - - - - - - - -
Curly,,,,"I'm stabbed, I'm dead, I'm murdered, I'm killed, I'm annihilated. What will the world do without me? What will I do without myself? I'm slaughtered, I'm annihilated, I'm destroyed, I'm barbecued, I'm done for. Can you think of anything else?
Moe,,,,"No, you've covered it all."
Curly,,,,"I'm not even wounded?!"
Moe,,,,"That's what you think!" slap smack bonk
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 24th, 2006, 12:45 am

:curly1: Curly,,,,"Hey, have you a fishing license?"
:moe1: Moe,,,,"No."
:curly1: Curly,,,,"Then give me back my fish!"

Moe,,,,"Meet my two assistants!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 26th, 2006, 3:33 pm

Oh man alive, we all forgot about the most famous line of all!

Curly,,,,"Say, are these oysters fresh?"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

PreviousNext

Return to Strictly Stooges