Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Famous Curly quotes

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Famous Curly quotes

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Postby Lunkhead on December 26th, 2006, 10:17 pm

:curly3: Yeah, that's a great one!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on December 28th, 2006, 8:44 pm

The famous: I'll take the black and tan! :curly1:
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on January 3rd, 2007, 11:36 am

Image ,,,,"I'm glad you guys are behind me!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 12th, 2007, 8:44 am

Captian,,,,"If this was the army, I"d have you shot at sunrise."
Curly,,,,"But you couldn't do that Captian, we don't get up that early."
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on July 2nd, 2007, 10:58 am

Sargent,,,,"Did you get that squeek out?"
Curly,,,,"We got everything out!"

Sargent,,,,"That windshield's so clean you wouldn't think there was glass there."
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Re: Famous Curly quotes

Postby Lunkhead on May 10th, 2008, 7:30 pm

"What are ya takin a bath for? It ain't Saturday." ~ :curly1:
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on April 17th, 2009, 11:53 pm

We let the Curly quotes thread slip down to page 2?

Curly says,,,,"That's sabatoogie!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on April 18th, 2009, 8:24 am

"I want a contact too!" :curly1:
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby CharlyWalkslikethis on April 20th, 2009, 4:59 pm

Curly: "I didn't know they put money up in cans."
Moe: "Well they don't."
Curly: "Sure see. Canned Coin (corn)."

Moe: "I want to know about my army. Have we taken the dikes of Holland?"
Curly: "Certainly. And the amdikes of Amsterdam. And the rotdikes of Rotterdam. And the hunchback of Notre Dame."

Moe: "I wonder are we near the place."
Curly: "Well, bein' there's no other place around the place, I reckon this must be the place I reckon."

Moe: "What are you tryin' to do?"
Curly: (Trying to pull the professor's pants off) "I'm gonna press his pants."

...AND MANY MORE!!!
"Bein' there's no other place around the place I reckon this must be the place I reckon."
CharlyWalkslikethis
Pumpkinbrain

Postby CharlyWalkslikethis on April 28th, 2009, 4:53 pm

Curly: Guys I found it. I found it.
Moe: Found what?
Curly: A tisket-a-tasket that green and yellow basket.
What does that even mean?
"Bein' there's no other place around the place I reckon this must be the place I reckon."
CharlyWalkslikethis
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Lunkhead on April 28th, 2009, 11:31 pm

CharlyWalkslikethis wrote:Curly: Guys I found it. I found it.
Moe: Found what?
Curly: A tisket-a-tasket that green and yellow basket.
What does that even mean?

Curly's response is based off a song sung by Ella Fitzgerald back in the day:

A Tisket, A Tasket
Artist: Ella Fitzgerald
Words & music by Ella Fitzgerald & Van Alexander

A-tisket a-tasket
A green and yellow basket
I wrote a letter to my love
And on the way I dropped it

I dropped it, I dropped it
Yes, on the way I dropped it
A little girlie picked it up