Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - AMC's Monsterfest

AMC's Monsterfest

Dig classic monster, horror & sci-fi flicks? Come howl at the moon with everything from Universal Monsters to low-budget fright fests. Don't forget the garlic and keep watching the skies!

Moderator: Xenorama

AMC's Monsterfest

Postby Afa Dollah on October 4th, 2007, 12:22 pm

AMC's Monsterfest kicks in later this month. Some decent movies, not much I would really call an American Classic though. I think EARTH VS THE SPIDER was the only B&W flick I saw on the schedule. It's a little disappointing, really. I think MARY SHELLY'S FRANKENSTEIN and FRANKENSTEIN MEETS THE SPACE MONSTER were the only Franky flicks. Wish they would run some really classic monster movies instead of endless repititions of HALLOWEEN 4 & 5. I hope TCM comes through with some more interesting fare.
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Postby Lunkenstein on October 7th, 2007, 4:23 pm

It looks like TCM is devoting each full Friday schedule to horror and monster films, along with all day on the 31st. Lots of great films on the menu.

Image Image
Lunkenstein
Fiend Behind the Face

Postby Afa Dollah on October 8th, 2007, 2:33 pm

Thanks Lunk! I went and checked the TCM schedule and posted it here and over at Stoogeworld. Some great flicks. Last Friday I missed LEOPARD MAN, CAT PEOPLE, CURSE OF THE DEMON and I WALKED WITH A ZOMBIE. There were a bunch of classic vampire movies on that afternoon as well.
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Afa Dollah
Imbecile

Return to Double Chiller Theater