Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Lunk's Artsy Universal Clips

Lunk's Artsy Universal Clips

Dig classic monster, horror & sci-fi flicks? Come howl at the moon with everything from Universal Monsters to low-budget fright fests. Don't forget the garlic and keep watching the skies!

Moderator: Xenorama

Postby Lunkenstein on November 23rd, 2008, 8:44 pm

Just a little something I messed around with. I went for a comic book style, surreal look of Karloff's MUMMY. I'll add more as time permits.

Image Image
Lunkenstein
Fiend Behind the Face

Re: Lunk's Artsy Universal Clips

Postby Lunkenstein on January 1st, 2009, 5:43 pm

Quick! Give 'em the... Give 'em the...

SEDAGIVE!!!!

Image Image
Lunkenstein
Fiend Behind the Face

Postby Xenorama on January 1st, 2009, 6:30 pm

:laugh1: that is SO funny!
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

Re: Lunk's Artsy Universal Clips

Postby Lunkenstein on January 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm

While working on the clip of the monster strangling Henry, I caught something I'd never noticed before. By stepping through the scene, frame by frame, I saw that Karloff's monster is actually frothing at the mouth like a mad dog during his act of violence. Boris was really into it and I admire his characterization even more (if that's possible) after seeing this. Give a look... (the close-ups are a bit blurry but you can still see it)

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Pretty darn cool!

Image Image
Lunkenstein
Fiend Behind the Face

Return to Double Chiller Theater