Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 379
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Nosferatu

Nosferatu

Dig classic monster, horror & sci-fi flicks? Come howl at the moon with everything from Universal Monsters to low-budget fright fests. Don't forget the garlic and keep watching the skies!

Moderator: Xenorama

Nosferatu

Postby PhantomThylacine on February 19th, 2011, 3:12 pm

Perhaps the first horror movie to hit the screen, and the source of this famous image. Doesn't exactly stick to the original Dracula , but still manages to be highly entertaining!
"So let me get this straight...you ran naked around an office building for an hour, beating people with a coffee pot?"
--Lu Ram, from the comic Nighthawk Dayhawk
PhantomThylacine
Pumpkinbrain

Re: Nosferatu

Postby Lunkenstein on February 19th, 2011, 6:52 pm

For a film that's 89 years old, it still continues to terrify audiences even today. What imagery and mood! - Brrrrr!

I finally got to see SHADOW OF THE VAMPIRE (2000) last year and liked it a lot. Willem Dafoe gave an eerie performance as Max Schreck.

Image Image
Lunkenstein
Fiend Behind the Face

Postby moe-jo on March 4th, 2011, 12:52 am

I can't believe I didn't start a thread about this when I saw it. I really did scream at this movie, it was so scary.
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkenstein on August 22nd, 2011, 9:33 pm

I watched this again tonight on Netflix streaming. The particular version I viewed featured 'The Gothic Industrial Mix'. Quite interesting background music and disturbing of course.

Image Image
Lunkenstein
Fiend Behind the Face

Return to Double Chiller Theater