Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Indiana Jones Trilogy

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Indiana Jones Trilogy

From silent classics to the latest blockbuster film, make your opinions known. Non-genre specific here.

Moderator: Xenorama

Indiana Jones Trilogy

Postby moe-jo on May 12th, 2008, 5:32 pm

I saw this Saturday and Sunday on USA Network. It's a good trilogy and I can't wait for IJ4 to come out. Any thoughts, opinions?
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Re: Indiana Jones Trilogy

Postby Lunkhead on May 17th, 2008, 8:00 pm

I saw RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK when it first came out and absolutely loved it! I've also watched it countless times on TV and came to really enjoy TEMPLE OF DOOM as well. Oddly, I never got around to LAST CRUSADE, but will eventually. I'll probably see the new film too (at least for the characters and story)- the effects will probably be super-fast CGI now, but hopefully won't hurt it.

I did watch bits of the recent USA trilogy airing. Did they show the films in reverse order? That's kind of strange.
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Re: Indiana Jones Trilogy

Postby moe-jo on May 19th, 2008, 9:12 am

I didn't really pay attention to how they showed the films but I did notice that Last Crusade appeared first.
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Return to Cinema