Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - What have you watched lately?

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

What have you watched lately?

From silent classics to the latest blockbuster film, make your opinions known. Non-genre specific here.

Moderator: Xenorama

Re: What have you watched lately?

Postby Lunkhead on June 20th, 2009, 10:04 am

THE PRISONER:
Arrival
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on June 27th, 2009, 1:02 pm

GRAN TORINO (2008) - loved it!

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on June 30th, 2009, 4:49 pm

BRUBAKER (1980) Had Robert Redford in it. He's hot and the movie is awesome!
NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM: BATTLE OF THE SMITHSONIAN (2009) I'm a big fan of history and this movie was cute and adorable and it made me laugh!
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on July 19th, 2009, 10:48 am

THE PRISONER:
The Chimes of Big Ben

THE CURSE OF FRANKENSTEIN (1957)
KNOWING (2009)

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on July 26th, 2009, 12:48 pm

THE FROZEN GHOST (1945)
THE RETURN OF THE VAMPIRE (1944)
THE REVENGE OF FRANKENSTEIN (1958)

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on August 1st, 2009, 12:37 pm

THE CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF (1961)
THE FORGOTTEN (2004)

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on August 7th, 2009, 12:03 pm

INSPECTOR GADGET 2 (2002)
GHOSTBUSTERS (1984)
GHOSTBUSTERS II (1989)

I finally got over my fears and watched Ghostbusters I and II. Great films.
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on August 16th, 2009, 1:12 pm

DR. JEKYLL AND MR. HYDE (1932)
BOWERY AT MIDNIGHT (1942)
THE CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF (1961)
G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA (2009)
ORPHAN (2009)
THE BLOB (1958)

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on August 18th, 2009, 6:36 pm

INDECENT PROPOSAL (1993) another redford film. he was spectacular once again!
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on October 11th, 2009, 10:05 am

THE OUTER LIMITS:
The Sixth Finger
The Man Who Was Never Born
O.B.I.T.

THE BLOB (1958)

SECRET AGENT/DANGER MAN:
Don't Nail Him Yet

THE VAULT OF HORROR (1973)
FRIGHTMARE (1983)
DR. JEKYLL AND MR. HYDE (1941)
THE BEAST FROM 20,000 FATHOMS (1953)
ALIEN (1979)
THE LEECH WOMAN (1960)
WHITE ZOMBIE (1932)
THE BROOD (1979)
HORROR OF DRACULA (1958)
JASON AND THE ARGONAUTS (1963)
GHOSTBUSTERS (1984)

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on October 11th, 2009, 9:32 pm

Lunkhead wrote:GRAN TORINO (2008) - loved it!

I just got to rent this one soon.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Previous

Return to Cinema