Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - What have you watched lately?

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

What have you watched lately?

From silent classics to the latest blockbuster film, make your opinions known. Non-genre specific here.

Moderator: Xenorama

What have you watched lately?

Postby Lunkhead on May 17th, 2008, 8:07 pm

There is a loooooong thread at the Classic Horror Film Board where members post their recent film viewings. Since I post them there, I thought I should post them here too - so here goes.

MATANGO (AKA: ATTACK OF THE MUSHROOM PEOPLE) (1962)
MYSTERY OF THE WAX MUSEUM (1933)
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Re: What have you watched lately?

Postby Lunkhead on May 17th, 2008, 10:01 pm

THE MANSTER (1962)

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on May 19th, 2008, 9:22 pm

THE LAND UNKNOWN (1957)

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on May 24th, 2008, 9:13 am

THE EARTH DIES SCREAMING (1965)
CHOSEN SURVIVORS (1974)

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on May 26th, 2008, 11:04 am

THE FLY (1986)
INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL (2008)
THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: PRINCE CASPIAN (2008)

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on May 27th, 2008, 9:18 am

Lunkhead wrote:
INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL (2008)

Yay!!!!! I saw that yesterday!!!!! Wasn't it just AWESOME?????!!!!
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on May 27th, 2008, 8:57 pm

I liked it a lot. Saw it together with NARNIA at a drive-in on Sunday night. We had a great time!

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on May 28th, 2008, 9:14 am

It was so funny with the snake: "Call it something else!" "It's a snake, what do you want me to call it?" "A rope!" "Grab the rope!" :laugh1:
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on May 28th, 2008, 8:48 pm

I loved that part. Especially funny when thinking about the original RAIDERS. I also laughed out loud at the "I like Ike" line. :laugh1:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on May 29th, 2008, 9:06 am

That's a good one too. Now for the negative part: The hair combing was really dumb.
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on May 30th, 2008, 8:42 pm

MONSTER FROM GREEN HELL (1958)

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on May 31st, 2008, 9:11 pm

THE LOST WORLD (1960)

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on June 14th, 2008, 9:24 am

JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH (1959)
FLIGHT TO MARS (1951)
THE 7TH VOYAGE OF SINBAD (1958)

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on June 17th, 2008, 10:52 am

MISTER WU (1927)
moe-jo
Mongoose