Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - sorry Lunk!

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

sorry Lunk!

Hey sports junkies! Spew some blood, sweat & tears over your fav teams, games & players.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

sorry Lunk!

Postby Xenorama on October 28th, 2005, 6:18 pm

as much as i enjoyed the Eagles last minute insane barely possible win over the Chargers last week, i gotta hope they can't do it to the Broncos this week. i'm sure Denver is in a bad mood since they should have won last week as well.

David
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

man

Postby Xenorama on November 1st, 2005, 1:13 am

i didn't mean for the Broncos to thump them SO hard!

David

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Lunkhead on November 3rd, 2005, 11:49 am

Hey, that's alright Megs. The Eagles deserved to lose that game anyhow. They just don't seem to have it this year on either side of the ball. Donovan should probably go have his surgery and get it over with. The organization needs to look at other broken areas as well.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

true

Postby Xenorama on November 25th, 2005, 9:34 pm

well, they did the good thing, finally disciplining Dink Brain TO. Donovan is having surgery as well. it's nearly a cinch that neither team from last year's SB will be there this year.

David

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Lunkhead on November 26th, 2005, 7:52 pm

Yes, Eagles fans will have to look toward next year and hope the ship can be righted. Congrats on those Broncos Megs.
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on December 6th, 2005, 6:54 pm

Lunkhead wrote:Yes, Eagles fans will have to look toward next year and hope the ship can be righted. Congrats on those Broncos Megs.

At least you can say, "look forward to next year".

I was a Detroit Lions fan untill this year, gave up on them recently and decided to take a nice sunday afternoon nap instead of watching them try to play. They are so inept now that the fans are really becoming vocal and are protesting at the home games.
A security gaurd tackled a man who was evading them while carrying a makeshift sign that said "Fire Millen" (the GM). The TV anouncer said, "Thats the best tackle all year out of the Lions organization."

I understand your pain about the Eagles.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

go

Postby Xenorama on January 13th, 2006, 9:48 pm

Broncos! mostly just to shut up Patriot fans.

David

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

Re: go

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on January 15th, 2006, 12:06 pm

Xenorama wrote:Broncos! mostly just to shut up Patriot fans.

David

Oh boy, ya won't shut them up from that 'interference' call, wow that was a bad one.
I liked Tom Brady when he played here at Michigan, still like him today.

Those Brocos really capitilized on every miscue, didn't they?
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

true

Postby Xenorama on January 15th, 2006, 12:43 pm

that was a rough call for the Pats, though as the sportcasters said it could have gone either way. in the long run i don't think the Pats were going to win, since they made SO many mistakes.

David

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

Re: true

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on January 15th, 2006, 3:55 pm

Xenorama wrote:that was a rough call for the Pats, though as the sportcasters said it could have gone either way. in the long run i don't think the Pats were going to win, since they made SO many mistakes.

David

In my mind, it wasn't the amount of mistakes, rather it was when the mistakes were made + the Broncos ability to absolutely burn the Pats badly when a mistake occurred.
The Broncos did play a good game against the Pats. I liked the punt rush idea.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Re: true

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on January 17th, 2006, 3:31 pm

Xenorama wrote: in the long run i don't think the Pats were going to win, since they made SO many mistakes.

David

Yeah, 5 turn overs is allot of mistakes to overcome, especially in a championship division type playoff game.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

this time

Postby Xenorama on September 30th, 2006, 2:39 am

hey, the Eagles are doing pretty well, and TO has made an ass of himself again. glad the Broncos didn't sign this bozo!

David

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Wilytank on September 30th, 2006, 7:15 am

Man the stealers suck this season.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on October 1st, 2006, 1:18 pm

TO has made an ass of himself again. glad the Broncos didn't sign this bozo!

Yep, he distracts every team he plays for. Hmmm... the Cowboys. Couldn't happen to a nicer team!! :wink:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on October 1st, 2006, 2:16 pm

Any team that kills the redskins is alright to me.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Next

Return to Mister Sportsman