Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - My New Stooge Forum

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

My New Stooge Forum

Post any stooge related links here. Let's scour the world for other chuckleheads and info!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

My New Stooge Forum

Postby moe-jo on April 12th, 2008, 4:33 pm

You are welcome to set up an account! But please use your username for this board on mine so I know who you are.

http://threestooges.myfreeforum.org
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Re: My New Stooge Forum

Postby Lunkhead on April 12th, 2008, 10:00 pm

I just registered and left a post. Have fun with your new board, moe-jo! I get so busy sometimes I find it hard even keeping up with my place, but I'll try to check in when I can.
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on April 13th, 2008, 12:49 pm

cool! Thanks, Lunk! Try to come often! The boys get lonely!

Since I edited this post (4/22) the boys have posted some fresh new topics and Shemp has posted his pics from the Tampa Bay Blues Festival. Curly wrote a really lol story about the history of microwaves and electric pudding.

To make a long story short, the boys are awfully clogged during the week (as we are all are, Lunk, I'm sure you can vouch for this :wink:) but if you go on during the weekends, they'll be more than happy to talk to you! :happy1:

I'll post updates to the board here in this topic. There is a new board for SNL (Saturday Night Live) and a board for news and announcements. That's all for now!
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby moe-jo on April 29th, 2008, 4:44 pm

Hello! Just popped in to say that Joe B., Joe D., and Christine have created accounts on the forum! :happy1:
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby moe-jo on April 29th, 2008, 5:46 pm

Popping in again to say that THE SITE IS ON GOOGLE!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Now we should get more people to sign up! :happy1: :happy1:

More updates coming soon!
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby moe-jo on April 30th, 2008, 4:40 pm

The site is on YAHOO!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

A new forum for the girls has been added. Also a new forum for speaking a different language has been added.
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby moe-jo on May 2nd, 2008, 11:39 am

We have a new member, nighthawk!

Also, you might find this funny, but Larry has decided to change his avatar, currently Pit from Kid Icarus, to the toaster in Ray's Music Exchange from The Blues Brothers. :laugh1:

More updates coming soon! :wink:
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on May 2nd, 2008, 10:51 pm

Sounds like things are going well there, moe-jo. Congrats! :2thumbs:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on May 5th, 2008, 9:16 am

have you been on lately? The only time I can really check it is on Fridays.
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on May 5th, 2008, 7:15 pm

I've checked in a couple times and see more and more people joining. I know what you mean about online time. There's so much more I want to do with my board and sites, but time is very limited right now with work. It's still fun though when I'm able.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on May 6th, 2008, 9:22 am

Lunkhead wrote:I know what you mean about online time. There's so much more I want to do with my board and sites, but time is very limited right now with work. It's still fun though when I'm able.

Yeah, same here. It's not that I'm busy. I AM busy, but it would be so much easier if the site were not blocked from the computers at school. The only time I have to check it is at home, which I don't do very often. I usually do it when my parents aren't home.

But there may be hope though. One of my best friends saw her friend on MySpace, which us students normally don't have access to, so I asked her to ask her friend how to gain access to the blocked sites, and hopefully it'll work.

Have you checked any of the posts at all, Lunk?
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on May 7th, 2008, 6:56 pm

Looks like the most recent are from April 30th. Boards go through different periods of activity. I think the key is to get at least a couple members who check in regularly to keep it afloat.

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on May 8th, 2008, 9:14 am

Yeah. We do have a few members, but the real force is ME. lol :laugh1:

What I meant was, have you physically READ any of the posts?

And another question: I want to upgrade the board to SMF (another forum host). How do I do that without losing all of my posts?
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on May 8th, 2008, 7:54 pm

I checked out a couple in the movie forum.
I want to upgrade the board to SMF (another forum host). How do I do that without losing all of my posts?

I don't have any experience with SMF boards myself, but did a quick google and it appears there are ways to covert phpBB data to SMF. I'd suggest checking out this link => http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=133.0 Hope that helps. :happy1:

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on May 9th, 2008, 9:15 am

huh...well, who cares, anyway? Mine has good capabilities, the boys are happy. And as long as the boys are happy, I am content. :smug1: I might ask Moe to lock all the topics and create an SMF board on http://www.smfforfree.com. Yeah. I think all the capabilities are pretty much the same, so pretty excited about that.
moe-jo
Mongoose

Next

Return to CurlyQ Links