Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - My New Stooge Forum

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

My New Stooge Forum

Post any stooge related links here. Let's scour the world for other chuckleheads and info!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Re: My New Stooge Forum

Postby moe-jo on May 9th, 2008, 4:53 pm

Hey, Lunk, guess what? I created a new forum! Here's the link:

http://www.threestooges.smfforfree2.com

As soon as everyone on the old forums gets the message, I am going to lock that forum, so be sure to go to the old forum, click on any of the boards, and read the topic that says "PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT" and it will give you the info. Be sure to create an account on the new one! :happy1:

Moe and I apologize for the inconvenience (if there is any. This is a good thing! :laugh1: :happy1:)
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on May 10th, 2008, 9:32 am

I'll check it out soon, moe-jo. Best of luck with it! :3stooges:
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on May 12th, 2008, 5:29 pm

Great news, Lunk! I can get onto the old forums from school now! Larry's on right now. I'm so excited to see what he has to say! :laugh1: :happy1: :wink:
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby moe-jo on May 14th, 2008, 9:19 am

Ok, the new forums are up and running! The URL:

http://threestooges.smfforfree2.com

Be sure to register!
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby moe-jo on May 23rd, 2008, 9:09 am

hey! Just dropped in to say that the new site is on Google and Yahoo! Now we should get more members!
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby moe-jo on May 30th, 2008, 4:46 pm

hey! Just dropped in to say that the site is doing well! We have added several new members and I am looking to get more because I'm advertising the site on threestooges.net. Lunkhead, I know you're busy, but you really should register an account and keep us company with your Lunkheadness! :happy1:
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lunkhead on May 30th, 2008, 8:43 pm

I'll try to get over there soon.
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby moe-jo on June 20th, 2008, 3:53 pm

We've added some forums for Stooge-related topics. Now the people that don't want to talk to the boys can talk to other Stooge fans in the Stooges forums. This should definitely get people to register. Still waiting for someone from threestooges.net to visit and register, but who knows when that day will be?

btw: One time we had 9-10 guests on the site! Other than that, the most guests we've ever had is 4. Not a bad number, but we need more traffic.
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby moe-jo on July 1st, 2008, 4:55 pm

We're going to be adding a forum where guests and other members can just kick back and listen to music from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. You can find it under Video Games -> Brawl -> Brawl Music. Songs will be organized by the categories in the Sound Test menu on Brawl. Enjoy!
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby moe-jo on July 3rd, 2008, 2:07 pm

We'll be adding a category in the Stooges forums where you can exchange Stooges collectibles. Enjoy!
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby moe-jo on August 4th, 2008, 4:31 pm

We've added a forum for Animal Crossing, Nintendo support, forum support, and also some new member boards and new smilies!
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby moe-jo on August 11th, 2008, 12:56 pm

We've added Laurel & Hardy forums because Stan and Ollie just joined. Don't go in there, though, Lunk. It smells like feet. :laugh1:
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby moe-jo on August 14th, 2008, 12:44 pm

Well, the Brawl Cards and Mario Kart Wii licenses are back up so I have to give the people at the Three Stooges forums back theirs, though I don't think Stan deserves his...
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby Lady Greensleeves on July 17th, 2009, 10:58 am

Where is this forum now?
Lady Greensleeves
Pumpkinbrain

Postby moe-jo on August 7th, 2009, 12:01 pm

moe-jo