Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Xenorama

Xenorama

Links to joints that go bump in the night or make the earth stand still anytime. Monsters, horror, sci-fi --- yeah man!

Moderator: Xenorama

Xenorama

Postby Lunkenstein on June 25th, 2005, 11:22 pm

Our very own member, Xenorama (also known as Megaloman), has run several great sites through the years. They deal with monsters, super-heroes, classic animation and other fun stuff.

Here are links to some of his abodes:

The Xenorama ProBoard message board
http://megaloman.proboards24.com/index.cgi

The original Xenorama site
http://www.geocities.com/megaloman01/index.html

The Xenorama Patrol
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/thexenoramapatrol/

The future Xeno home
http://www.xenorama.com

Be sure to check in, as his places are loads of fun and Megs is one great guy!
Lunkenstein
Fiend Behind the Face

ah shucks

Postby Xenorama on June 25th, 2005, 11:41 pm

why that's right kind of you, Lunk! you have the blessings of Zu bestowed upon you now. feel free to have some kitty treats at your leisure.

David
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

oh, and

Postby Xenorama on June 25th, 2005, 11:43 pm

here's Zu herself:

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

blessings of Zu

Postby Lunkenstein on June 25th, 2005, 11:45 pm

She is so cute. I'm just nuts over cats.

you have the blessings of Zu bestowed upon you now. feel free to have some kitty treats at your leisure.

Thanks Megs! (I actually used to eat dog cookies when I was 10 or so :sick: What was I thinking? :laugh1: )
Lunkenstein
Fiend Behind the Face

more!

Postby Xenorama on August 8th, 2006, 12:45 am

here's another Zu- Image
isn't she the cutest thing?

David
Last edited by Lunkhead on January 3rd, 2008, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: font color

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Lunkenstein on August 11th, 2006, 12:27 pm

She's a little sweetie. I'm gonna start a thread where we can post our pet pics for all to see.
Lunkenstein
Fiend Behind the Face

Postby Smarty Leida on August 16th, 2006, 1:22 am

I want to set my avatar as the picture of my pet dog... how can i do this?
[size=0]i love pets Pet Virtual[/size]
Smarty Leida
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Lunkenstein on August 27th, 2006, 8:38 pm

Welcome Leida, that is of course if you are not a spam bot. I apologize if I'm wrong, but we've been deluged with spam lately.

To set your avatar to display a picture which is hosted elsewhere, click on 'Profile' at the top. Then scroll down and at the bottom you'll see the avatar control panel. Look where it says: 'Link to off-site Avatar'. Type in the full address where the picture is being hosted, ie: http://www.somewhere.com/pictures/somepicture.jpg . Please note the picture must be no larger than 100 X 100 pixels. Click 'Submit' to save the changes to your profile. Your off-site avatar should then display.
Lunkenstein
Fiend Behind the Face

Re: oh, and

Postby Wilytank on October 3rd, 2006, 7:41 pm

The cats.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

that's

Postby Xenorama on October 3rd, 2006, 7:47 pm

my precious baby girl! almost 2!
Last edited by Lunkhead on January 3rd, 2008, 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: font color

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Lunkenstein on October 3rd, 2006, 8:51 pm

Same with my tabbys Megs. How time flies!
Lunkenstein
Fiend Behind the Face

new!

Postby Xenorama on October 25th, 2006, 12:59 am

check out http://www.xenorama.com/ i've been busy!

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

xeno site

Postby Lunkhead on October 25th, 2006, 8:32 am

Hey, that's a nice start! Looks good and the pictures of Zu are so cute. Best of luck with it! :thumbs_up1:
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on October 25th, 2006, 9:36 am

Megs, I just tried to add an entry to your guest book, but it came up with an error. Might need a tweak. That happens.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on October 29th, 2006, 7:46 am

Xenorama, your site is new and it already has too many ads and pop ups. Clear that up to reduce frustration.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Next

Return to Monstrous Links