Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - sorry Lunk!

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

sorry Lunk!

Hey sports junkies! Spew some blood, sweat & tears over your fav teams, games & players.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Re: this time

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on October 1st, 2006, 7:16 pm

Xenorama wrote:hey, the Eagles are doing pretty well, and TO has made an ass of himself again. glad the Broncos didn't sign this bozo!

David

Since when does a football player need a publicity manager?! This guy is simply out of it.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

wait

Postby Xenorama on October 1st, 2006, 7:20 pm

until the Cowboys play the Eagles... in Philly! i think TO might have a rather... warm welcome up there...

David
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Lunkhead on October 2nd, 2006, 9:06 am

Yes indeed. He will be very suitably welcomed back, I'm sure.

And as Bill Parcells isn't exactly sure what happened with the whole T.O. suicide/accidental overdose incident, neither is any one else apparently - except T.O. and his publicist Kim Etheredge.

When the news first broke last week, I actually felt bad for the guy. It seemed like - oh, that's why he acted so stupid all this time - the guy has real problems. But now they just want to sweep it under the rug and have everyone believe it was a mistake? If it was a real suicide attempt, I feel for him. But just what is it? They act like everything's fine - no problem! His publicist said that Owens has 25 million reasons not to commit suicide. What an ignorant, shallow statement. Does that mean if you're poor, it's ok to bump yourself off? Yeesh.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on October 5th, 2006, 3:55 pm

I guess no one likes the Steelers.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on October 5th, 2006, 6:44 pm

I don't mind them. It's just that the Eagles are my team. The Steelers are off to a rough start, but they'll probably bounce back.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on October 6th, 2006, 5:02 pm

I'm actually closer to Pittsburg than Philadelphia.
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

a little longer

Postby Xenorama on October 8th, 2006, 6:24 pm

just a little bit- been a good game today, here's hoping the Eagles don't let up now!

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on October 12th, 2006, 5:13 pm

Well our Detroit Lions are about the saddest team in the NFL, good thing the we have the Detroit Tigers to hang our hat on these days.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on October 12th, 2006, 5:16 pm

I'm actually pulling for the Detroit Tigers since our Phillies tanked again. Best of luck.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on October 12th, 2006, 6:44 pm

I sort of like the rams.
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on October 13th, 2006, 11:26 pm

Lunkhead wrote:I'm actually pulling for the Detroit Tigers since our Phillies tanked again. Best of luck.

Well thank you!
I will be rooting for your Eagles to beat my Lions but please don't take offence if I don't watch, I take my afternoon nap during Lions games. :laugh1:
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

ouch~

Postby Xenorama on November 19th, 2006, 7:27 pm

i saw that Donovan was carted off the field today- what happened?

David

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

Re: ouch~

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on November 19th, 2006, 7:40 pm

Xenorama wrote:i saw that Donovan was carted off the field today- what happened?

David

Oh no! I heard a snippet on the TV. What happened?

Anyone see the Michigan Ohio game? Michigan just couldn't contain that Ohio offence, but Michigan did stay within 3 points. One thing that I noticed early into the game after a replay, the Michigan defensive lineman were not raising their hands and arms to try to block the passes and block the Ohio quarterbacks view.

Good game though, I don't nessarily want to see a rematch, one game of the century is enough.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

torn

Postby Xenorama on November 19th, 2006, 7:56 pm

it's a torn ACL, he's done for the season. he's tough, he'll be back.

David

Xenorama Board
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Lunkhead on November 19th, 2006, 8:30 pm

Certainly a shame for Donovan, and despite the team's record, he'd put up some good numbers. I agree he'll be back. But I think Eagle fans can officially kiss this season goodbye now, as there are serious problems with the team overall. So many mistakes, week after week, and we never know which team is going to show up. Of late, it's been the really bad team out there. I'm really tired of the 'at least we beat Dallas' cry as some poor substitute for a superbowl. If it weren't for owner Jeffrey Lurie, I think Andy Reid would be in worse trouble by now.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

PreviousNext

Return to Mister Sportsman