Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - What stooge moment made you crack up the most?

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

What stooge moment made you crack up the most?

Stoogemania anyone? Bring some boint toast and a rotten egg and get in for 1/2 price. Discuss the classic stylings of our favorite funnymen.

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

What stooge moment made you crack up the most?

Postby jka12002 on May 22nd, 2007, 10:05 pm

for me:

1.When moe was singing, larry put the shaving cream brush in moe's mouth.
2. The boys shooting cherries into the opera tendor's mouth
3. the tripple decker bunkbed collapses when curly jumps on.
jka12002
Moron

Postby Lunkhead on May 22nd, 2007, 10:21 pm

Great topic, JKA. I'm going to have to think on this first, because there are so many moments!
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Lunkhead on May 22nd, 2007, 10:29 pm

The first one that comes to mind is from MEN IN BLACK, when Larry is almost salivating over the patient and says, "Let's pluck him, and see if he's ripe!" I've literally hurt myself laughing at that over and over again.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby jka12002 on May 22nd, 2007, 10:38 pm

i forgot what shorts the ones i posted came from lol
jka12002
Moron

Postby Wilytank on May 23rd, 2007, 5:14 pm

Too many to list!
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on May 24th, 2007, 1:09 pm

The yell from Curly as he falls down the mine shaft, yeah both of them, Cash n Carry and Cactus makes Perfect.

"Thats Sabatoogie!"

The swoosh and CLANG when Moe cracks Curly from the ice block with an axe in An Ache in every Stake.

Pie fights!

The scene where Moe shaves Curly in Cactus makes perfect, yeouch!

Curly sawing the jail bars and the sword (saw) fight with Moe in "In the sweet pie and pie". Cracks me up everytime, it looked like a blown line out of Curly and they just went with it anyways.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Moe

Postby Xenorama on May 25th, 2007, 1:18 am

when he imitates Herr Schnicklegruber and loses his moustache- "my personality!" is always funny!

David
remind me to annihilate you later.

stop on by my message board:

Xenorama Board
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama
Daci's human

Postby Shempchick on June 7th, 2007, 7:47 pm

1. Shemp in "Brideless Groom"

2. Shemp, Moe , Larry & Handsome Harold in "Who Done It".

3. The boys fishing for "Moe" in "Rockin' in the Rockies".

Actually, too many to list !!!! Every short cracks me up.
The chick who LOVES Shemp (and Larry, Curly & Moe) !!
Shempchick
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Wilytank on June 8th, 2007, 5:21 am

Anything involving Moe inflicting bodily harm to Curly or Larry or shemp and occasionally joe.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on June 8th, 2007, 9:32 am

Shemp is swatting at a flying spook with a broom but hitting Moe and Larry who realize that they're getting smacked by Shemp who quickly adlibs,,,,"If I hadn't taken it away from him. he would have killed you both!"
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on August 28th, 2007, 10:35 pm

Curly,,,,"I'm stabbed, I'm dead, I'm murdered, I'm killed, I'm annihilated. What will the world do without me? What will I do without myself? I'm slaughtered, I'm annihilated, I'm destroyed, I'm barbecued, I'm done for. Can you think of anything else?
Moe,,,,"No, you've covered it all."
Curly,,,,"I'm not even wounded?!"
Moe,,,,"That's what you think!" slap smack bonk
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on August 29th, 2007, 6:22 am

In MATRI-PHONY when Curly lifts the lid of a plate to reveal a crab dinner, he exclaims, "A taranala!" and then giggles. For some reason, that always gets me.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

A couple from Booby Dupes

Postby curlington on November 16th, 2007, 9:20 pm

"Oh Captain.....yes..." and then the girls retaliate for Curly.

Wait'l he tries to run our car.........and from the background..."Wait'l you try to run that boat"!

And the mayhem continues

From the beginning I love the record player gag and Moe smashing the records over Culrys head. It's the only time I know of Moe mocking Curlys Nyuk Nyuk's.

The fish gag is great. How did catch it? "On my hangnail"!

Larry says "shut up" and Moes says "Are you talking to me"?
Larry says "No, I'm talking to the fish".
Moe pauses a moment and then hits Larry and says "don't call me a fish"!

And I always loved "How do spell head" ? B-O-N-E <smack>
from Dizzy Detectives

ET
curlington
Pumpkinbrain

Re: What stooge moment made you crack up the most?

Postby moe-jo on March 22nd, 2008, 5:34 pm

In Malice in the Palace when Shemp and Moe are trying to eat the hot dog and the rabbit and they keep making noises and Shemp and Moe think it's the animals that Larry "killed" and they start crying!! Hilarious! Over and over again! :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Re: What stooge moment made you crack up the most?

Postby Lunkhead on March 22nd, 2008, 7:25 pm

That scene always breaks me up too.
I also find Vernon Dent's reactions hysterical when they hear Larry cooking. :laugh1: :vernon1: :laugh1:
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Next

Return to Strictly Stooges