Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lunkhead/www/www/board/phpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
 Lunkhead's Lair • View topic - Stooge Links

Lunkhead's Lair

Stooge & Monster Forums

Skip to content

Stooge Links

Post any stooge related links here. Let's scour the world for other chuckleheads and info!

Moderator: DangerkittyToTheRescue

Postby Lunkhead on December 11th, 2006, 9:31 pm

The StoogeWorld board was one of the first places I ever posted on the web back in 2000. It was busiest when AMC was airing the shorts, but the activity has cooled off in the last couple years. I still go there to keep in touch with some of the old regulars who are still around.
Last edited by Lunkhead on May 5th, 2007, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby Wilytank on May 5th, 2007, 12:32 pm

So basicly I would have nothing to gain if I join.
Official spammer executioner
My tools of execution...
Wilytank
Termite

Postby Lunkhead on August 22nd, 2007, 8:54 pm

Gary Lassin's amazing stooge museum now has its own website at => The Stoogeum

You'll find all the info you need on how to visit.
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Re: Stooge Links

Postby moe-jo on April 2nd, 2008, 11:23 am

Freaky...the guy in the "three unexpected guests" picture looks JUST LIKE MOE. :eek:
"I am not what I am." Iago, from William Shakespeare's Othello
moe-jo
Mongoose

Postby DangerkittyToTheRescue on February 19th, 2011, 10:36 pm

New link for the old Lunkhead message board...
http://lunkheadsplace.yuku.com/directory

New link for stoogeworld message board...
http://stoogeworld.yuku.com/directory

Use your old ezboard log in for yuku.

That old Lunkhead board was alot of fun, what a crying shame that rouge hacker / disgruntled employee wrecked that joint.
DangerkittyToTheRescue
Porcupine

Postby Lunkhead on February 20th, 2011, 12:48 pm

Thanks, DK. We did have lots of laughs there and it's fun to look back on some of those posts that weren't wiped out. What's good about this current board is that I have complete control over the webspace, backups, etc.
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby PhantomThylacine on February 21st, 2011, 11:38 am

Too bad I wasn't a member back then, the old Lunkhead boards looks like it was load o' fun..

I have a few links, and I apologize if they've been posted before.
- Women who Run with the Stooges: http://www.angelfire.com/ca4/stoogelovers/ (This one is extremely slow on my computer)

- Cigar Aficionado: Shemp's last cigar : http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/Shemps-Last-Cigar_6062

- This hilarious fanfiction about the Boys and Ted Healy: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3617056/1/The_Three_Stooges_Back_In_Training

- I'm also trying to get a Stooge Club on DeviantArt up and running: http://three-stooges-fans.deviantart.com/
"So let me get this straight...you ran naked around an office building for an hour, beating people with a coffee pot?"
--Lu Ram, from the comic Nighthawk Dayhawk
PhantomThylacine
Pumpkinbrain

Postby Lunkhead on February 24th, 2011, 9:00 am

Thanks for the links. Do you do any stooge art yourself? If so, we'd love if you posted some here too.
"I'm telling you man. Who is on first."

Image Image
Lunkhead
Grand Imbezzle

Postby PhantomThylacine on February 24th, 2011, 5:36 pm

^ Thinking about it, although I'm not too great at drawing people...but I've been tracking down tutorials/how-to guides on art sites to improve. :grin:
"So let me get this straight...you ran naked around an office building for an hour, beating people with a coffee pot?"
--Lu Ram, from the comic Nighthawk Dayhawk
PhantomThylacine
Pumpkinbrain

Previous

Return to CurlyQ Links